No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Yeah ! I couldn't figuire out why I ignored him. I looked at old pics of him from herzeleid era and his style wasn't my style. I don't like it when he puts his hair tight on his head either. I like him with the spikey hair. Now that I like him, I will like him no matter what.
    R+ is differnant entity than Emigrate.. I know there are similarities, but I look at them as seperate. Kind of like Mötley Crüe and Sixx AM.

Comment

I could go on forever about what i love about Richard, i too love his black spiky hair and guyliner look, i think i love him best of all in the Volkerball DVD, he is definatly sex on legs at anytime but that look really does it for me. I also cant believe how you did not notice him before
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I love guyliner on men. (Glam influence) Till looks hot with that guyliner in the pussy video. Hahaha Of course RZK looks great. In the Emigrate videos I was like dayum ! Sex on a stick !

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You do not share our opinion Maya ?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

For a moment, I didn't know who was who....

Comment

I am so glad that Emigrate exists!

... because, otherwise, Rammstein would be doing those songs, and then I would stop listening to R+...

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

That is elegant

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I am so glad that Emigrate exists!

... because, otherwise, Rammstein would be doing those songs, and then I would stop listening to R+...

I take it you are not a fan of Emigrate then Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      For a moment, I didn't know who was who....
                      You would never mistake me Maya, after all i am and always will be RBF

Comment

yup, and she ignored him.... that would be impossible for you. But her last post.....

And all her posts about interviews, his laugh, OMG!!!!! What have we done?

Now we have two, the original and the rookie. If she says, she has to change her underwear or similar after looking a photo, i will be speechless and even scared... Jaajajajajajajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          I take it you are not a fan of Emigrate then Jorge
                          I am a fan of you, that's why I don't say more openly my opinion about Emigrate
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

I will be speechless and scared as well, i thought i was the only one who thought of him in this way Now there are two of us i will have to share and that will be very difficult he he he

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              I am a fan of you, that's why I don't say more openly my opinion about Emigrate
                              He he he he, thats nice But please feel free to air your opinion lol

Comment

I can't imagine a better way of giving his opinion than the way he did.

Comment

Working...
                                X