Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      ^History was made here on this forum. You and me both reached common ground on a subject. We should make it an oficial holiday around here.
      I disagree

Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• And now things return to their place.

Second Rammstein email about SSL, it doesn't matter how many they send, I won't buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          I disagree

Don't be a party pooper.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
          And now things return to their place.

Second Rammstein email about SSL, it doesn't matter how many they send, I won't buy it.
          They are officialy shoving emigrate down our throats.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

They are officialy shoving emigrate down our throats.
            It's pointless

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              And now things return to their place.

And it's too expensive. One of those "It'd be nice...but I'd rather pay that money for a Rammstein shirt" or whatever...They might convince me if that 9 Euro t-shirt didn't cost me 15 or 20 Euros to ship. :P

Comment

• ^I don't know if they still do this, but if you ordered enough items that together cost more than 100 euros, they wouldn't charge you the shipping.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ RammShop, I believe it. But the Emigrate shop has higher shipping costs. And there hasn't yet been a time I could afford more than one thing...and not something over 100 Euros. Well, not that I could rationalize anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                    Yeah, I found it on the Metal Hammer page. I'd already clicked the link before they took it down...just wondering if you guys knew anything...
                    Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Usually they do not Post emigrate related News on Rammstein US
                    Maya there has your answer We generally do not post Emigrate news on R+ USA unless it's something super major. What happened was a slight mishap with the posting :P We are people too and make mistakes once in a while
                    Die Rammstein Akten.
                    The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                    http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

Don't be a party pooper.
                      Because that's you job, I reckon ? We agreeing, you judging on party poopers.. the Rapture must be near.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by SonneN View Post
                        Maya there has your answer We generally do not post Emigrate news on R+ USA unless it's something super major. What happened was a slight mishap with the posting :P We are people too and make mistakes once in a while
                        Errare humanum est

Comment

I don't think it's a problem, we post Emigrate news too. And I'm relieved to read that I'm not the only one that makes "mistakes"... Your work is great, as everybody can see here, I share many of your posts

BTW, congratulations!!!!

Comment

• Thanks, Maya We are trying our best. I am blessed with an awesome team.
                            Die Rammstein Akten.
                            The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                            http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

You guys do an amazing job!!!

It amused me because I think I happened to see it and click the link in the few minutes it was up, then when I went back to like the post it was gone

Comment

• New interview for Star FM 87.9 Maximum Rock! it begins in German but it's in English. (Very interesting minute 18)

http://berlin.starfm.de/fileadmin/be...TE_als_MP3.mp3

Comment

Working...
                                X