No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read you in one, "better two" of your Portuguese incarnations, and didn't see a great difference. Well, of course the language.

Anyway, iron fists...

Comment

• Any idea why Rammstein US put up the Metal Hammer link to win a signed guitar and then took it down again? The contest is legit, was there a reason to remove it?

Comment

• No idea, maybe they want to change the text or post the photo of them signing it, here is the link : http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/comp...migrate-guitar

Comment

• Maybe they are going to post it later in Emigrate USA instead.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            No idea, maybe they want to change the text or post the photo of them signing it, here is the link : http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/comp...migrate-guitar
            Yeah, I found it on the Metal Hammer page. I'd already clicked the link before they took it down...just wondering if you guys knew anything...I think it makes more sense to put it on the EmigrateUSA page instead of the Rammstein one.

The line blurs too much between the bands already, and they are really very different.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
              The line blurs too much between the bands already, and they are really very different.
              After SSL, there really is no real reason to keep pushing Emigrate in Rammstein fanpages (other than to shove it down other people's throats).
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yeah, I found it on the Metal Hammer page. I'd already clicked the link before they took it down...just wondering if you guys knew anything...I think it makes more sense to put it on the EmigrateUSA page instead of the Rammstein one.

Usually they do not Post emigrate related News on Rammstein US, maybe suddenly they noticed it was not only signed by RZK.

I think the line is clear, we don't Post all the news, only the main, and in Emigrate Pagés they Post everything, but even Rammstein send a special newsletter, so it's not so weird.
                Last edited by Maya; 11-16-2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: Posting from the phone....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  After SSL, there really is no real reason to keep pushing Emigrate in Rammstein fanpages (other than to shove it down other people's throats).
                  Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Usually they do not Post emigrate related News on Rammstein US, maybe suddenly they noticed it was not only signed by RZK.

I think the line is clear, we don't Post all the news, only the main, and in Emigrate Pagés they Post everything, but even Rammstein send a special newsletter, so it's not so weird.
                  I think it makes sense to have (some) Emigrate stuff available in Rammstein Shop. The CD there makes sense. They have the Feeling B CD available there and the first Emigrate album and Till's poetry. The rest of the Emigrate fan gear needs to stay in the Emigrate Shop. Much as I would prefer the lower shipping costs from Rammstein Shop. :P

Yeah, I got the Rammstein newsletter. It was...a bit of a surprise. I think the last newsletter I got was when the football shirts came out.

No tracking information available for my cd. This makes me sad

Comment

No tracking information available for my cd. This makes me sad
                    My b-day greeting to you took 9 days, so this would probably be the same. Cheer up, it will get there

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      My b-day greeting to you took 9 days, so this would probably be the same. Cheer up, it will get there
                      Trying. I know (logically) that it will arrive well before the US release date. That's why I went back to the German release. Still...SO MUCH WAITING!!! :P

9 days huh? That isn't bad...

Comment

I think it makes sense to have (some) Emigrate stuff available in Rammstein Shop. The CD there makes sense. They have the Feeling B CD available there and the first Emigrate album and Till's poetry. The rest of the Emigrate fan gear needs to stay in the Emigrate Shop. Much as I would prefer the lower shipping costs from Rammstein Shop. :P

Sure, but the constant promotion of Emigrate-related stuff like webisodes, interviews and newslets in Rammstein fansites should stop already. Emigrate as clearly become something that is the complete opposite of what Rammstein is. That doesn't have to be a bad thing, but after SSL it makes no sense to keep trying to appeal to Rammstein fans. Emigrate already exausted all potential fans they could get via Rammstein. If that band really wants to grow, they need to start reaching to a differente audience via diffrente channels.
                        Last edited by Snake; 11-16-2014, 06:55 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^The complete opposite of Rammstein is of course highly exaggerated. I guess it's also Rammstein's way of showing yet some activity on their boards during their pause. Most other bands are way more active, with posting personal pics or so, sharing writings and try-outs etc. Rammstein isn't usually into all that, so it's like they disapear from the face of the earth. These side-projects on the Rammstein boards compensate that for a bit.
                          Last edited by Waidmann; 11-16-2014, 07:21 PM. Reason: It's not that I'm dyslectic that I can't have a romnal life!
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^It would have been an exageration if we were talking pre-SSL. And if they are showing activity by shoving Emigrate down our throats, than I'd rather they keep radio silence.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^SSL is still far from opposite, but hey, that's just my opinion. It's a step further away in comparisson to the previous album though. Some people really recognized Rammstein in Emigrate back than (even without knowing of the link between the bands), now they'd only be able to, I guess, if they know there's a connection and listen very closely (with a very very open mind).
                              I agree however on the whole usage of the Rammstein PR. Till's poetry was still Rammstein-connected (with similar texts etc.), this just isn't anymore. Somehow you can consider it indeed as imposing totally different stuff upon Rammstein fans, and that ain't cool. Just mentioning Emigrate on their fb once in a while should do the trick already.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^History was made here on this forum. You and me both reached common ground on a subject. We should make it an oficial holiday around here.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X