You're a champion, Maya. -hug-

Comment

If you hug me, I 'll cry...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          Emigrate sucks.
          Ha ha ha ha, what a surprise Snake! xD

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^Emigrate sucks balls, and is a rip off of Rammstein. Rammstein is ought to sue Emigrate for stealing their material. Oh wait...
          You could maybe even say that Emigrate suck Rammstein's balls..? :'D Haha, so Richard should sue himself..? That's kinda funny :'D

Anyway, Emigrate will never beat Rammstein, NEVER! But you can hear music that's a lot worse than Emigrate, seriously! :'D
          My R+ concerts so far:
          15.12.09 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
          16.02.10 @ Malmö Arena, SE
          02.06.10 @ Copenhagen Live Festival, DK
          03.06.10 @ Skive Festival, DK

My R+ concerts to come:
          21.02.12 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
          22.02.12 @ Jyske Bank Boxen [Herning], DK

Comment

Originally posted by + Kein Engel + View Post
            Haha, so Richard should sue himself..? That's kinda funny :'D
            That is a good point considering he started both.....
            "Wake up" is a pretty good song.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

My brother who is a die hard Rammstein fan heard Emigrate for the first time on Friday evening, he was all ready to take the piss and thought he would not like it but he loved it so much he is going to buy the CD.
              Different but brilliant ....
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^I guess that makes you pretty happy?

Comment

Really pissed off now, my brother got Emigrate arrive today from Amazon.....it has an extra track on it that is not on my copy, think he loves me so much he is going to do a swop
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

My favorite songs are Face Down and In my tears, and New York City.

And about in my tears! It sounds like Stein um stein because there is a reason to it! Richard made the riff before Reise, Reise album, and the meaning was that it would come Emigrate's debut to one song. But some kind away it's on Reise Reise album. And on the debut years later.... He spoke of it in one interview as I remember or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -Zwitter View Post
                      My favorite songs are Face Down and In my tears, and New York City.

And about in my tears! It sounds like Stein um stein because there is a reason to it! Richard made the riff before Reise, Reise album, and the meaning was that it would come Emigrate's debut to one song. But some kind away it's on Reise Reise album. And on the debut years later.... He spoke of it in one interview as I remember or something.
                      I think In my tears is the only simularity to a Rammstein track on the whole album, which is one of the many reasons why i love it, he has tried and succeeded to do an individual sound.
                      Oh damn those customers ......

Comment

My World and the tracks that were released with it allways reminded my brother (not a real fan of R+, just someone who likes it) of Rammstein before he even knew there was any link to Rammstein. So I believe there has to be more influence (in both directions maybe) than we might think. Maybe us fans know the Rammstein music to well to see the bigger lines.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                          My World and the tracks that were released with it allways reminded my brother (not a real fan of R+, just someone who likes it) of Rammstein before he even knew there was any link to Rammstein. So I believe there has to be more influence (in both directions maybe) than we might think. Maybe us fans know the Rammstein music to well to see the bigger lines.
                          My son in law is manager of a clothes shop and he was playing Emigrate on the store sterio, a customer asked him if it was Rammstein as it sounded like them but he had all there albums and could not understand why the singing was in English. My son in law told him it was Richard`s band so i think that proves the influence is definatly there

Comment

Richard has been part of Rammnstein for many years and his contribution to the band shows through with Emighrate. How could it not? Althugh the songs clearly have an American feel to them, Richatds signature guitar style shines through.

Comment

I get slightly pissed off when people say Emigrate are part of neue deutsche härte. Don't agree with it seen as the lyrics are all English.

Comment

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                I get slightly pissed off when people say Emigrate are part of neue deutsche härte. Don't agree with it seen as the lyrics are all English.
                                Neue Deutsche Härte defines a musical direction from Germany (not in german). But I too don't agree with this classification as the "Härte" isn't really so prominent and different from other english speaking bands.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X