Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied

WOW! I really like the song and the video! Really something different from Emigrate.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    It looks nice , got to admit.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    So at last, There IS a new album on it's way:
    https://www.facebook.com/Emigrate/posts/391448655682267

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    I thought this would be the first single of a new album by Emigrate. However, since there has been zero updates since the release of the music video, I am beginning to believe that this was just a leftover from one of the previous albums. Someone traced "Freeze my Mind" it back to the original tracklist from Emigrate's debut album .

Weird, since I recall Sky von Hoff teasing an Emigrate production on his social media.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Not too bad. First I found it a bit so-so, but it's catchy.

Maybe he wore the vest in Rammstein in order to release this clip shortly after the whole untitled Rammstein tour (this clip could be recorded 2 years ago), and somehow make a connection. Maybe we should look for a link between Rammstein / the Rammstein shows and the concept of Freeze my mind?
    Like Till somehow connected Till the end as well to the Rammstein shows...

But I think he just uses his own style since the last 10 years. He dresses very similar since LIFAD, even for Emigrate things. I don't think any project affects his clothing too much anymore, he just wears what he wants.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    And here it is:

Last edited by Maya; 08-27-2021, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Good question

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Why is he wearing his DJ-costume from the last R-tour?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    https://fb.watch/7B8ukciiAH/
    Freeze My Mind out this Friday.
    27/08/2021

Source: Emigrate FB
    Last edited by Maya; 08-25-2021, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    One hour ago this post was shared on Emigrate's Facebook

How would you like a chance to speak with the man behind Emigrate yourself? We are currently in the middle of a top secret project and would like to invite a select number of people to have an opportunity to speak personally to RZK and have a chance to tell him yourself your very own Emigrate related story. Have you been inspired in some unique way by a song or an idea related to Emigrate? Perhaps you even have a question that you have been dying to ask!
    If you would like to be involved, send an email to [email protected].
    Be sure to include:
    • Your favorite Emigrate song and why
    • Any specific Emigrate related stories in relation to your personal life
    • One question you would like to ask Richard
    • Name

239822427_376824480478018_1061469140670828780_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8XnRzLS0bSIAX9DtvZP&tn=PYzqrqAdxd5dFHbZ&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=eefb8b7d77a2874f314ac3f620e147e1&oe=61250CE3.jpg

Source: Emigrate Facebook

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    A seed had been planted within me the first time I visited NYC. The city was calling me and offering me exactly what I needed to begin my much needed mission. I did not know exactly where I would start or how it would go, so I just went there. Eventually it all unfolded exactly how it was meant to be.
    “Whatever’s clever has to wait” - RZK

236948219_375543697272763_7518950072667624393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bRUpOFTpYQIAX_wjsoK&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=0ab9976fdf53f6981629f687cb3ef0ef&oe=61252DEE.jpg

Source: Facebook

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    I do believe he is working on new music. Sky van Hoff has been teasing a production on social media for quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    In worst case scenario, it means you can soon buy the Emigrate-ring xD
    Has been on sale before, but maybe a re-issue ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    In worst case scenario, it means you can soon buy the Emigrate-ring xD

But I do think new material indeed. Rammstein's out for about 8 months or so, which means he can publish something this fall with Emigrate. I was a bit astonished the pandemic only got him to do Rammstein-stuff and no Emigrate...
    His black fb-banner implies something dark. I hope it's a record like the first or the second one. I wasn't a fan of the last one.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I agree. I wonder what is soon for him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X