Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    She's an elektro-punk singer, quite underground as she doesn't often hit the charts, but she worked with some famous people (like Iggy Pop).
    Manson has talent but he doesn't often use it. He surprises me sometimes, only to disappoint and irritate me at least 3 times in a row to make it up.

I'm looking forward to the track with Jonathan Davis! Now that guy's got singing skills!
    I don't usually like female singers. Does she sound ok? *goes to find tracks*

Jonathan Davis from Grains? Yeah, I'm looking forward to that one and the one with Lemmy...

EDIT: Ok...I guess I could live with her voice. We will see. Sort of a Lzzy Hale sound.
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 07-31-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Joe Letz is on his way to Berlin

See you in seven hours Berlin #emigrate

Source: https://www.facebook.com/joeletzoffi...863861/?type=1

Comment

• Is it just me, or does Joe look sort of like he's about to cry in that photo? Maybe he needs to work on his badboy look while he's in Berlin... :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          Is it just me, or does Joe look sort of like he's about to cry in that photo? Maybe he needs to work on his badboy look while he's in Berlin... :-D
          Nothing a paper-bag over the head wouldn't help

Comment

• ^That'd be a definite improvement!

Comment

• A Plastic bag would be better. 70's style, with no air holes. Just saying.........

Comment

• ^Good idea, AiH.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I wonder if we could find a Joe Letz's fan here

Comment

• There is only one Joey fan out there, and it is Joey himself.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You are wrong he has fans, but I don't think there are many here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        There is only one Joey fan out there, and it is Joey himself.
                        :O
                        Oh my...I...I agree with Snake!?!?!

This was never meant to happen!!!

*runs around in circles*

WHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDO?!?

Comment

• ^Quick - think of something, or it's the end of the world *scratching head, trying to think of spells*

Comment

• @ER Even if you agree with him, you are wrong.

I know a big fan of Joe, is a member of the staff of Rammstein US, ask Snake, he knows I am right

And almost 25000 fans on FB
                            Last edited by Maya; 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Even I have more fans than Joey.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^jajAjajajajaa

Sure you have, I wonder when your fanpage will be created.

Comment

Working...
                                X