Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emigrate

Have a quiet moment at work which is very rare so thought i would start a EMIGRATE thread for us to discuss my second favourate band in the world.
    I have heard a romour that Richard is working on a new album, cant really see that myself as he will be busy touring but maybe it will come soon.
    My favourate songs on the album are BABE, NEW YORK CITY, and EMIGRATE, although i love them all of course. I love to hear Richard singing in english but i do detect an american accent which is proberbly because he learned to speak English in America.
    Thats it from me so over to you ......
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

RICHAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

I have heard a romour that Richard is working on a new album, cant really see that myself as he will be busy touring but maybe it will come soon.
    On July "getting some serious work done in berlin. exciting things to come!"
    Source: Emigrate on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emigrate/143125545697938

: D

Comment

Thats s sooooo cool thanks Maya, something to look forward to
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

There's a link to Joe's interview too, I think he talks about it ( my memory... )

Comment

Thanks again, i will have so much to look at next Tuesday it will take me all day to catch up lol!!

I have let my friend at work borrow my CD to listen to, she said she likes it better than Rammstein because she cant her head round the German lyrics of R+.
          For some reason i think Emigrate remind me a little of Placebo!!

Comment

Yess now we have a thread for Emigrate! : )

Which tracks do you guys find to be the best? I like for example In my tears, I have a dream and Blood. : )
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

In my tears is brilliant, does the guitar riff remind you of a certain R+ song? See if anyone is on my wavelengh!!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                In my tears is brilliant, does the guitar riff remind you of a certain R+ song? See if anyone is on my wavelengh!!
                Thanks RBF, for creating this thread. At the Richard Z. Kruspe thread there was some little discussion about Emigrate, but cool that we now have our own thread for Emigrate!

And that riff reminds me of Stein um Stein! Many people keeps saying that they sound the same... I don't wanna be a smartass, but as I've been playing guitar for over 2 years now, and mostly just Rammstein and Emigrate songs, I can tell that the riff sounds similar to Stein Um Stein but there is a clear difference between the two when you're playing them
                Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Emigrate sucks.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Are you starting a war?

Comment

^Of course. I want to see blood. The thing with Pedro was not enough for me.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

He went away too early .... bah....it was almost nothing. Maybe here you'll get it.

Comment

Emigrate are not too bad, "New York city" is a good song.
                          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            Emigrate sucks.
                            Shhh! Well all of us have our opinions so..
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Snake you aren't lucky. I want to see what happens when @RBF comes on monday, maybe then....

Comment

Working...
                              X