Oomph!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oomph!

Anybody here listening to Oomph!? After Rammstein this is in my opinion the best German band - their music is fantastic.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

After Emigrate of course lol!! Not heard oomph wil have to give them a listen when i finally get back online next week, can comment then!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Okay you do that! : ) Yeah of course Emigrate comes first, but they're not German, right? Except Richard of course!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

As far as i am concerned Richard is Emigrate lol!! i do beleive that one of the other band members is German but i may be wrong!!!
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^ One of them is French and one Swedish.

Comment

OMG i cant beleive you know more than me about Emigrate, i am so ashamed!!

Comment

No reason to be ashamed - Wikipedia is my friend. ;--)

Comment

Good friend to have!!

Comment

@RBF, why not start a thread for Emigrate?

I adore Oomph!, after the first time I heard them, I spent 2 days doing nothing but watching their music videos. Repeatedly
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Yeah when i get online at home will def do that.

Iwill have to give Oomph a listen as heard so muh about them !!

Comment

I will definitely participate to a Emigrate-thread! : ) This band is awesome.

CW, I know the feeling! (And Dero is REALLY handsome!) It pisses me off that they've been in Finland at least once but I was too young to go or something. :c Auf kurs, 6 fuss tiefer and Lass mich raus are my favorite tracks. All those are from the newest album but doesn't matter.

RBF, you certainly have to! I'm sure you'll like their music. : )

Comment

If you want, I'll start one so you can start a discussion ASAP

You definitely should, they are very good. But if you go on youtube, there's chance of you seeing comments along the lines of "Crap is amazing" it has nothing to do with shit, it's the name of the guitarist, Anthony Crap.

@abendwind, Dero Goi is HOT
                        Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah!

:-------D ''Crap is amazing.''

Comment

That would be great if you could start a thread for Emigrate, it is so busy here at the moment, customers are so annoying sometimes.

Comment

That really confused me when I first read through the comments

Comment

Working...
                              X