Oomph!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a time when Dero was the man I desperately wanted to marry. ;D
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

And now it is who???
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Well.. There are many men I'd like to marry - Schneider, Paul, Theo Hutchcraft (!! from Hurts), Dero Goi, Vin Diesel, Jared Leto etc.

There are far too many good-looking men in the world!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

That is true but for me if i was not already married there is one and one only for me and we all know who that is
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

True, and that man is gorgeous too!

Comment

I think so but none of my work colleagues can see what i see in him, i have always had a thing about men who wear make up, dont know why i just find it really attractive, the way Richard looks in Volkerball is his best look for me.

Comment

His Völkerball-look is great indeed. He looks good in Live aus Berlin too!

Comment

I know we are going badly off thread but yeah like the eyes and silver hair in Live Aus Berlin, but much prefer his dark hair.

What is your favourate Schneider look?

Comment

Hahah, we can go back to Oomph! any time. 8)

To be honest, the look he has now is driving me crazy. In a positive way. ; ) His haircut looks great!

Comment

I think he looks so much better with short hair rather than his curls although they are rather cute, he is definatlly the 2nd best of the band for me!!

Comment

I'm with you on that!

Comment

Going to have to log off now, its nearly home time for me, will be back tomorrow so take care and speak soon xx

Comment

Ohh okay, see you later. Have a good evening! : ) x

Comment

Snapping back to Oomph!.....got the boyfriend into them. Result
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Wow great! Which tracks do you find to be the best?

Comment

Working...
                                X