Axel Rudi Pell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel Rudi Pell

Does someone know this German band? So far it is my favorite and in terms of how many times I listened to their tracks this number would be greater than Rammstein.

The best song IMHO is Mystica:

Another great song with amazing guitar solo:

sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

The music has a Power Metal type sound. Anyways, it sounds pretty decent. Defiantly a band worth looking into for my taste.

Comment

Thought i would put a bit in here about my brothers band, as you all know my brother has a band called Work in Progress" my son is on bass and my son-in-law does vocals. They mainly play there own stuff but they also do some covers inclding R+, its not too easy as my son-in-law does not speak german but he does his best They are laking a break at the moment as there drummer has hurt his back.
      They have had a few fall outs over which direction they want the music to take, my son and brother want to "heavy" it up whearas my son in law and there drummer want to turn more "punk".
      Anyway you should be able to see a bit of what they do on "you tube" just put in Work in Progress" Worthing".
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

@RBF You should create a new thread

Comment

Will def do that when i get back online at home, it is so difficult to do anything at work at the moment as the last week or so has been so busy and i am sure my bosses are watching me, or maybe i am just paranoid.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Maybe they are.... be careful .... you know you shouldn't be writing here, ja, ja, ja....

Comment

Oh well they can only sack me lol i will then have to find another way of earning a living

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Oh well they can only sack me lol i will then have to find another way of earning a living

Comment

Maybe i could be Richard"s mistress, now there"s a thought, much more exciting than being a receptionist lol!

Comment

ja, ja, ja ... In that case you will be a very happy worker.

We are destroying another thread, I hope Snake will move this to the new thread later...

Comment

^Many of the threads are slightly destroyed, let's be honest o.o

To go back on to the topic, listened to the two songs, probably wouldn't go out of my way to listen the music but not too bad. Sounds like the kind of song you find on movie soundtracks.
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                      X