Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^That's what counts in the end

Thanks for tuning in.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    I may not post much here anymore but no way have I forgotten all of you, I am still very much a dedicated Rammstein fan and always will be....

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^^ Indeed; I have a nephew and a niece and the costs for daycare were unbelievable (1/3 of my salary)

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Happy Grandma RBF!!!!!!!! Such wonderful news!

Right now I am celebrating my LAST WEEK OF DAYCARE!! Starting Tuesday next week, all 3 of my boys will be in all day school!!! No more paying for daycare!!!!

I dont one know if you can all sense the happiness, but I am really really excited over not having the extra huge expense every week. :-D
    That's great ER, maybe the first week you can celebrate with buying a R+ t-shirt you've been wanting so long.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Happy Grandma RBF!!!!!!!! Such wonderful news!

Right now I am celebrating my LAST WEEK OF DAYCARE!! Starting Tuesday next week, all 3 of my boys will be in all day school!!! No more paying for daycare!!!!

I dont one know if you can all sense the happiness, but I am really really excited over not having the extra huge expense every week. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Nicht für mich! Es läuft davon!

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Ist fur alle da.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^ That's for you

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    The forum is not the same without you, We had great times here xD
    Lately I do not spend a lot of time here, I have a lot of work and I'm in the middle of a "Rammstein crisis", imagine I'm even more negative than Snake, so I try to avoid posting about the band and FB.... The one always here is Snake.
    Unleash your negativity then. Join the dark side and take the mantle of the Iberian Troll.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    and @Maya well what can I say, I have missed our chats and friendship the most, I do hope that you are well and enjoying life, I admire your loyalty to the forum and the fact that you have been an active member at all times even when the band are not 'active'

Love to you all ☺☺
    The forum is not the same without you, We had great times here xD
    Lately I do not spend a lot of time here, I have a lot of work and I'm in the middle of a "Rammstein crisis", imagine I'm even more negative than Snake, so I try to avoid posting about the band and FB.... The one always here is Snake.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    @The Rose unfortunately I have not been able to see the band this summer but watched a fair bit of TV coverage although not the same is it, how about you?
    Yes, I saw them at Tinderbox. I managed to get up front at Poul's side. It was the greatest I almost lost my voice from singing along and my eyebrows from the heat from the flames

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Thank you all for your kind words, my brother is doing well and at home recovering unfortunately he is a self employed gardener by trade so money is a bit of an issue for him, his partner works full time but not enough to pay the bill's, it will be about 3 months before he can return to work and at least will be able to get some help to pay his rent but I have told him he should stop worrying and just get better.

As I said I will try and be a bit more active here and how could I ever forget you all, my fellow Rammstein fans always have a place in my heart. @The Rose unfortunately I have not been able to see the band this summer but watched a fair bit of TV coverage although not the same is it, how about you? @Waidmann glad I don't send you to sleep, not been able to catch up on everything I have missed but hope life is good for you and @Maya well what can I say, I have missed our chats and friendship the most, I do hope that you are well and enjoying life, I admire your loyalty to the forum and the fact that you have been an active member at all times even when the band are not 'active'

Love to you all ☺☺

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I'm glad you finally visited Us, and hope your brother recovers soon. It's great to see you here again.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Wooow, thx for coming back RBF! Great to hear you're alive and well, managing to deal things in a life where people don't have to complain anymore that you're too much on this forum . Congratulations indeed with your granddaughter and may your brother recover well.

Don't hesitate too talk a lot, I've always read the entire texts without yawning once . If you just occasionally drop by, well, no hard feelings there (I used to be around here a bit mmore often than now as well); the thing that matters is that you didn't forgot us and found the time to adress us again .

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    So nice to hear from you again, RBF Congratulations with your new granddaughter also I hope your brother makes a full recovery.
    Did you manage to go to any of the shows this Summer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X