Who's gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    @The Rose unfortunately I have not been able to see the band this summer but watched a fair bit of TV coverage although not the same is it, how about you?
    Yes, I saw them at Tinderbox. I managed to get up front at Poul's side. It was the greatest I almost lost my voice from singing along and my eyebrows from the heat from the flames

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      and @Maya well what can I say, I have missed our chats and friendship the most, I do hope that you are well and enjoying life, I admire your loyalty to the forum and the fact that you have been an active member at all times even when the band are not 'active'

Love to you all ☺☺
      The forum is not the same without you, We had great times here xD
      Lately I do not spend a lot of time here, I have a lot of work and I'm in the middle of a "Rammstein crisis", imagine I'm even more negative than Snake, so I try to avoid posting about the band and FB.... The one always here is Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
        The forum is not the same without you, We had great times here xD
        Lately I do not spend a lot of time here, I have a lot of work and I'm in the middle of a "Rammstein crisis", imagine I'm even more negative than Snake, so I try to avoid posting about the band and FB.... The one always here is Snake.
        Unleash your negativity then. Join the dark side and take the mantle of the Iberian Troll.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^ That's for you

Comment

^Ist fur alle da.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Nicht für mich! Es läuft davon!
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Happy Grandma RBF!!!!!!!! Such wonderful news!

Right now I am celebrating my LAST WEEK OF DAYCARE!! Starting Tuesday next week, all 3 of my boys will be in all day school!!! No more paying for daycare!!!!

I dont one know if you can all sense the happiness, but I am really really excited over not having the extra huge expense every week. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  Happy Grandma RBF!!!!!!!! Such wonderful news!

Right now I am celebrating my LAST WEEK OF DAYCARE!! Starting Tuesday next week, all 3 of my boys will be in all day school!!! No more paying for daycare!!!!

I dont one know if you can all sense the happiness, but I am really really excited over not having the extra huge expense every week. :-D
                  That's great ER, maybe the first week you can celebrate with buying a R+ t-shirt you've been wanting so long.

Comment

^^ Indeed; I have a nephew and a niece and the costs for daycare were unbelievable (1/3 of my salary)
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

I may not post much here anymore but no way have I forgotten all of you, I am still very much a dedicated Rammstein fan and always will be....
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^That's what counts in the end

Thanks for tuning in.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                        X