No announcement yet.

Who's gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here! Sort of. Been crazy busy with work since January and stuff. I haven't been crocheting either much and never did figure out a good way to put the R+ logo into a hat. Patches would probably work but money is always an issue
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 08-07-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      I'm still here! Sort of. Been crazy busy with work since January and stuff. I haven't been crocheting either much and never did figure out a good way to put the R+ logo into a hat. Patches would probably work but money is always an issue
      Nice to see you here again, we need someone to poke Snake from time to time . . . and embroidery could solve the patch-problem

Comment

Glad you're still around, EmeraldRose , and don't worry about the crocheting! Take care, and like before you can always rely on us here when you feel the need to talk about your difficult and/or busy times (of course without any obligation).

@Maya: oh, that forum . I haven't visited it often, because of all their nonsense talk and especially their moving emoji's and GIF's in almost every god damn post. One of these days I'll visit that board and my housemate will find me on the floor having an epileptic seizure.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I tried to register 24 hours ago and am still waiting for conformation. I bet they don't have many spammers from religious sites or any other

Comment

I registered when she talked about it, but I haven't come back. Not my place.

Comment

^I looked around a bit, and I doesn't feel like mine either. . . . Maybe that's why I still haven't heard from them

Comment

^Just looked and there's 4 registered users on now that are bots. :-D I think I looked into that one before finding here...and if it *is* that one...there was a bunch of...well...stuff. I don't think I ever registered for it, but I can't remember.

I will try to be around more often.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

I will try to be around more often.
                  That would be great . If you would manage, the Who's gone thread would've payed off a lot already
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

x2 we miss you

Comment

Hi there it's me again and glad I have not been forgotten, I have never forgotten about the forum and the lovely friends I made here, I know it's not an excuse but have had loads going on in my life and time has run away with me. If any of you are interested I will give you a quick update on what's been happening.

Well I am still working at Splashpoint in Worthing, still mad about Rammstein and of course still RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN, I keep up quite a bit with a few forum members on facebook although a couple of people are very rarely on there. I have another granddaughter Delilah Rose who is now 9 months old. I have moved a couple of times since my last visit here, I sold my flat banked the proceeds and I am now renting, got fed up with paying high maintenance charges and lining the rich people's pockets, I thought my money would be better off in a high interest bank account earning me interest, anyway that's all boring so will move on.

The worst thing that's happened recently is that my brother recently suffered a heart attack and consequently had to have a quadruple heart bypass, it's been a very worrying time for the family but luckily he is recovering well and now at home, he is only 53, never smoked doesn't drink much, does a physical job with plenty of excersise so just goes to show you can't take anything for granted.

I have a week's annual leave at the moment so thought I would take a few minutes for a catch up, I will not make false promises but will try and get back on here on a more regular basis as I do miss our banter and our late night chats. I can remember regularly getting told off at work for being on the forum and finishing my post while ignoring customers. Anyway I won't bore anyone too much, can't catch up on everything I have missed but will have a quick read of more recent stuff.
                      Much love to you all 😀😀
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Oh and just a quick word to Snake my son and daughter in law just visited Portugal for the first time and totally fell in love with it, I am going along with hem next time so you never know we may bump into each other lol ☺☺
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

So nice to hear from you again, RBF Congratulations with your new granddaughter also I hope your brother makes a full recovery.
                          Did you manage to go to any of the shows this Summer?

Comment

Wooow, thx for coming back RBF! Great to hear you're alive and well, managing to deal things in a life where people don't have to complain anymore that you're too much on this forum . Congratulations indeed with your granddaughter and may your brother recover well.

Don't hesitate too talk a lot, I've always read the entire texts without yawning once . If you just occasionally drop by, well, no hard feelings there (I used to be around here a bit mmore often than now as well); the thing that matters is that you didn't forgot us and found the time to adress us again .
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

I'm glad you finally visited Us, and hope your brother recovers soon. It's great to see you here again.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words, my brother is doing well and at home recovering unfortunately he is a self employed gardener by trade so money is a bit of an issue for him, his partner works full time but not enough to pay the bill's, it will be about 3 months before he can return to work and at least will be able to get some help to pay his rent but I have told him he should stop worrying and just get better.

As I said I will try and be a bit more active here and how could I ever forget you all, my fellow Rammstein fans always have a place in my heart. @The Rose unfortunately I have not been able to see the band this summer but watched a fair bit of TV coverage although not the same is it, how about you? @Waidmann glad I don't send you to sleep, not been able to catch up on everything I have missed but hope life is good for you and @Maya well what can I say, I have missed our chats and friendship the most, I do hope that you are well and enjoying life, I admire your loyalty to the forum and the fact that you have been an active member at all times even when the band are not 'active'

Love to you all ☺☺

Comment

Working...
                                X