Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    ^Or not. Social network killed the forum star.

Leave a comment:

• MonsieurSander
    replied
    It's a boring time for fans. Things will pick up again when a new DVD/Album comes around

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I think this might be a forum where there actually is more posters than lurkers.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^So almost everyone who's registered but doesn't post anymore has automatically forgotten about this forum? That's an assumption of yours, nothing more.
    You know, sometimes it's weeks that I don't post here, but just check in to see what's going on. If I have nothing to contribute, I simply won't log on. There's a forum I logged on today after probably 8 months of absence, if not more. But I did visited it a couple of times. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that situation, there are always more lurkers than posters.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    If you check out the number of registered users vs the users who still post, you'll realize there is no need to do much math to reach the number I just farted out. But yeak. maybe I am off by 0.01%

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    + I think there's a difference between stop posting/logging in and abandonning this board entirely. It's hard to say which people made which decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    99.9% of all past users have already forgotten about this forum.
    I'm most interested in the research that provided you those specific numbers. Care to share that intelligence? Or is it one of them good old bold negative speculations, based on what the dark matter in your soul proclaims to be the truth ?

@The Rose: indeed, she made that promise !!! And I didn't mention her assuming that she was still around often, but apparently not ...

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Yeah those who were only here for a couple of posts, they are forgotten by us too, But here we are talking about those who were active and left an impression.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    The Emerald Rose - arrived around the same time as me, but is now a very seldom guest. I miss her here . . . . Oh and the hats she promised to crochet for us
    Last edited by The Rose; 08-06-2016, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    started a topic Who's gone

Who's gone

This thread is dedicated to a whole bunch of people who are not with us on this board anymore (or so it seems). Can you name some people you remember? I'll start of with a few that haven't been here lately, or definetly not in active way that I've noticed. And for the record, I do actually miss these people sometimes to brighten things up here with their two cents.

RICHARDS-BIGGEST-FAN
    rammsteingirl527 -- was always very kind and supportive to me
    cannibal_wotsit
    Edelweiss -- one of the classic posters some years ago!
    abendwind
    You -- though he might still be around here somewhere
    craziness38927 -- didn't say much, but somehow I remebered it
    Firefightingamerikan
    Jorge
    Benzin
    Saar
    Fellfrosch

And I know I'm even forgetting some... There was this person called "Zwitter" or so, I seem to recollect.. Someone called "Kein Engel" as well, if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is thank you to these people for the contributions you made to this boad. You might've gone now, but I wouldn't've stayed here long without many of you. Hope some of you might find a way back some day!

Can you name some others?
Working...
X