Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work
    today, I leally sick .. Got headache, stomach ache and legs
    hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really
    need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my
    wife and tell her to give me Sex. That makes everything
    better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what you
    say and I feel great. I be at work soon.........
    You got nice house'

Comment

• OOhhhhhahahahhahahahaha xD

Comment

• Worst Death Scene Ever. True Story.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• How many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3. One to replace it, & two to write a poem about how they miss the old one.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Children, don't try this at home.

Last edited by Jorge; 10-18-2012, 01:32 PM.
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• @ Snake

Reall love the sperm post, had me in stitches
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Great. And Welcome back.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• "Faster than a Peruvian jaguar." lmao! Good one Snake :P
                    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^Great. And Welcome back.
                      Thanks its great to be back

Lowering the tone again as usual but must admit i did not know it tastes different according to what you eat lol!!
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• My God... I would call te police if one of those lived next to me...

Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Those are more creepy than funny

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That's creepy! They are screaming for their mother in Dutch. Its like someone who is being killed.
                            But on the ohter side, if you look at the goats making the noises on time 1.40: they keep on screaming, but their mouths are closed. The sounds are also very human, so mayby it's a joke.
                            Last edited by Saar; 03-06-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Not that funny, but its my very own internet meme:

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^It's funny, he looks ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X