New Year's plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's plans?

So, since Herzeleid has requested more chatting...what are your New Year's plans? For those of us in the future, will you count down with us here in the past?

I plan to stay up and use my time surfing the web, listening to music (Rammstein et al), and drinking a lovely red wine.

Of course!
    25.00%
    You've got to be kidding!
    25.00%
    I'm considering it.
    0.00%
    Green!
    25.00%
    Lost all self control/ Don't know where to go/ Take a piece of soul/ In my mind I take ahold.
    25.00%
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-02-2014, 02:36 AM.

I'll probably continue with my South Park marathon. I might take a break to check out xvideos.com, though.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

South Park would be fun to watch again. There's quite a few we missed the first time around. Not to mention when it just got to be too much there for a little while...

Maybe I'll start the German lessons I got on one of those sites from the Learning German Thread. It'd be nice to have a good working knowledge by the end of the year. I suppose I could make that my resolution. That and being able to wear the Für Immer hoody I bought.
      Last edited by EmeraldRose; 12-31-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Me and my Rammstein thats about it
        Im a loser n_n

Comment

Asche zu Asche and wine!!

Also, my playlist should really not follow that up with Seeman. A good song, but after my blood starts pumping with Asche zu Asche, I'd rather something more along the lines of Sehnsucht.
          Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-01-2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I have to finish my last unit on Duolingo when I go back home.

Comment

^I'm trying LiveMocha. I need a free one to start out...Rosetta Stone would be awesome, but man it costs so much...

Comment

I ' ve got Rosetta somewhere, but not in all languages

Comment

It would be cool to have I think. My husband is trying to learn Spanish and I want to learn German, so we'd need it for both...

Comment

I think i've got both but i'm not sure.

Comment

Someday we will get them. I'll have to look into how much it'd cost...

Comment

Happy New Year's my friends.

Comment

Finally new year for me!

Comment

Glad you caught up to us, here in the future! So far, my future is bright, cold, and full of coffee. -4 F this morning, -20 C for my European friends.

So yes, lots and lots of coffee!

Comment

Not sure if this thread is about what to do on New Year or if it's about resolutions... And not sure if you are talking about New Year (transfer from 31/12 - 01/01) or just the day (01/01)...

Anyway, I don't do new year's resolutions. I constantly make resolutions, New Years isn't some special moment for me to make any other ones.
                              The night to the new year is always big booze up with friends, the day after is eating to much with my family. A bit boring sometimes ...
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                              X