Are woman born shopachloics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are woman born shopachloics

Mens always complaint that girls are crazy for shopping,do you also belive that,i also belive that womens are shopachloics

No, women just buy different things from men - mostly. I am often surrounded by photographers (am a hobby one myself) and to hear these guys every time a new model or lens or other accessories are released, you'd be surprised how fast their credit cards come out of their pockets. Most of them are really surprised my main camera is 3 years old, and cannot understand why I haven't bought a newer model yet. ;-)

Comment

I agree with The Rose. I'm always buying things. This weekend it's been a new graphics card for one of my pc's, a game called 'The Last of Us' for my PS3, a new hard drive for my 360 and four new shirts. I effing LOVE shopping!

Comment

^Not bad
        Have you already tried the game?

Comment

I believe its an individual thing, some people like to shop and some don't. I love to shop most of the time but try not to.

Comment

im scared of shops =o
            too much new things objects)

and if i buy something its like having a new child
            big responsibility

(i also believe he she it is a bot, looking at her him its signature thingly)

Comment

^I am sure it's a bot, but as the rest liked the post...

Welcome back, it has been a long time. Since March / April I think

Comment

@You. Welcome back mate. It's been too long. I hope you stay around longer this time.

@Maya. The game is really good. It would be nice to do a few game reviews like in the movie section but as far as I can tell Snake and myself seem to be the only gamers on the forum. If I'm wrong please speak up, because we have some exciting times coming, what with the new consoles on the way and of course CALL OF DUTY 'GHOST', (currently my only reason for living), coming to consoles and my main PC soon!

Comment

^You need a game thread, I'm sure there are more gamers here, but maybe they don't talk about it.

Comment

^I game as well sometimes; for the moment I can't do it at home, but at least once a week I play at a friend's home (tonight maybe before we hit the town!). Call of Duty Black ops 2 is one we play often. But often it's just some shooting game with free for all.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I simply hate shopping and I'm a woman If I need clothes really bad, I go early in the morning to the city, to avoid all the crowd. But on the other side, I love shopping for my son. And I game too.

Comment

thank yu for welcoming me back :O
                        i visit here more than when i log in or post thouugh
                        and right now i just came back home after 4 dais

(no hidden texc =o)

Comment

You love hiding from us

Comment

^ couldn't have said it better myself, Maya

Comment

I always look for his hiding comments.

Comment