Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rammstein Game!

Hi all!

We have had the idea of making a game that anyone can join at any moment. It is a simple "Question&Answer" type game. What is special? You need to loog as a new user in order to make the next question... and only if you know the previous answer you can do that. I explain...

There is a new user, created by Maya, called "Rammsteingame". The password is secret. The password is the answer to a question. If you guess the question, go quickly and log in as this user, using the answer as password.

Once you are logged as "Rammsteingame", go to "my profile" and change the password to a new answer. Come here, and make the question. Then log out and leave the game run!

It is easier than it sounds, and I will do the first two questions, as example. You can keep it as simple or difficult as you want, but I would recommend not to make it very hard, or it becomes boring. Ah, and when you make the question, you can mention your real username, so everybody knows how smart we are! ...

(Thanks to Maya for helping with this game... We should have a "thanks" system so she would have a few thousand thumbs-up already!)

Here it goes...
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

(ok... this is how it goes. I think about a question, and I change the previous password to the answer of my question. And the question is...)

Jorge says: The band Rammstein is named after a town in Germany; what is it name?
    (hint: all in lower case, 8 characters)

Comment

Ok... So now I am Jorge again. I know the answer, I know the answer!!!? What should I do then? As I said, log in as "Rammsteingame" using the answer as password (which is "ramstein"), and I change the password to another answer.

Done.

Now I am back here, as "Rammsteingame", and make the new question... And then it is your chance. If you have any doubt, just ask!
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Jorge says: The answer was very easy, "ramstein"!!

New question: What is the first name of the lead singer of the well known band... Rammstein?

(hint, first letter in Upper-case. Four letters)

Comment

Oh, nice. This is Saar and the answer was 'Till'.

New question: 'what is the name of the band that Richard has beside Rammstein?'

Comment

Grover here! The answer is Emigrate

New question: what is the first live-DVD Rammstein recorded? (note: No spaces; use camelcase )

Comment

Thanks Jorge, I think I'll love this thread... unfortunately I can't play now.... sssshhhh I'm not here

But I'll do it later.

Comment

what is camel case?

Comment

CamelCase is to join capitalised words, not leaving any space.

For example, your nickname could be RammsteinGirl527

Bertrand Russell.

Comment

The answer was LiveAusBerlin

New question: In which video can we see Snow White? (lower case)

Comment

Easy! The answer was sonne! RG527

New question: Which member had the potential to be in the Olympics? (lower case, one word)

Comment

Cannibal_wotsit here the answer was tilllindemann

New question: What is the real name of the rhythm guitarist? (alliterative, camel case)

Comment

It makes me very glad that you like this game... In my website about Poland, nobody finds it interesting anymore (some questions are quite tricky, also), and I was afraid that it wouldn't lift off here but I was right starting it

Thanks for participating!
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

^ I loved your idea from the beginning.

it seems the others too

Comment

;P

@CW Of course about him...

Answer: HeikoHiersche

New question: Which Rammstein album was indexed in 2009? (camel case, 5 words)

Comment

Working...
                              X