Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ossorory
    replied
    My last purchase were monitor and single monitor stand. I decided to buy 18.5-20 inches - budget and office segment. Due to the low price, small monitors are usually chosen by organizations for their employees, as well as buyers who are severely limited in funds or for some fundamental reasons prefer small monitors. Plus on review https://whatever-tech.com/best-single-monitor-stand-review/ I found cool monitor stand so decided to buy it too.
    Last edited by ossorory; 07-22-2019, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kamui
    replied
    bass guitar

Leave a comment:

• grover
    replied
    I think my last purchase was a bottle of Mountain Dew and a pack of sigarettes yesterday :')

But the last thing I bought that wasn't groceries or something like that, probably was a reflection screen that I use with my camera. I think..

Leave a comment:

• candy
    replied
    my last purchase was the clothes that i buy online

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Feature Creep FTW

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    It's not a purchase but I've put a pre-release of Windows 8 on a laptop and I'm fairly impressed so far. It did show me that Microsoft have been scared to death by the whole Anbdroid system, because it's so like it that I can see a law suit in the offing!

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    Technically, gas. But an item would be my lovely laptop

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    How to lose friends and alienate people......roll on Simon Pegg

Leave a comment:

• karlaa
    replied
    i just acquired a brand new computerfor my room. karla

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Dang that's a lot. Thanks YOU. I don't know the tech terms.

My last purchase was a strawberries and creme frappacino and a caramel macchiato for my friend today.

Leave a comment:

• You
    replied
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    I have no idea what a terrabyte is.

its a gigabyte x 1024
    but i heard it was turned into just 1000 D:

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    I have no idea what a terrabyte is. I have a Toshiba and something is wrong with a driver I think. When I was doing a test it would just refresh same thing happened on this board with writing a post but I think that happens to everyone. It is a very old lap top anyway, I'm glad it runs. Then I think I broke it more when I put itunes on it cuz I wanted to put my ipod on it but it wanted to wipe my entire ipod cuz it is synched to my pc library. I said No thanks.
    I got a new cable box to match my HDtv and stopped and bought a shirt, a leopard print dress, and some tights.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^The original MIB was kind of cool. It was the sequels that were shit. And overall, MIB 3 is not as bad as MIB 2.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    My feeling about crap like 'The Dictator' is that if you download a movie for nothing, and you STILL feel ripped off, it was a BAD fucking movie!

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    @waidman
    I downloaded 'The Dictator' last week and was forced to turn it off through boredom after about twenty minutes. I agree that if you go to see it at the cinema you should go with friends, that way you have someone to talk to while you ignore this overhyped piece of shit.

@Saeda
    Cheese dip, now that sounds tasty!

@Snake
    You did the right thing. I remember seeing the trailer for the original 'Men in Black' and thinking, I NEVER want to see this movie, so i didn't, nor the followup and I have no interest in this latest shit cashin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X