• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to lose friends and alienate people......roll on Simon Pegg
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Technically, gas. But an item would be my lovely laptop

Comment

It's not a purchase but I've put a pre-release of Windows 8 on a laptop and I'm fairly impressed so far. It did show me that Microsoft have been scared to death by the whole Anbdroid system, because it's so like it that I can see a law suit in the offing!

Comment

^Feature Creep FTW
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

my last purchase was the clothes that i buy online

Comment

I think my last purchase was a bottle of Mountain Dew and a pack of sigarettes yesterday :')

But the last thing I bought that wasn't groceries or something like that, probably was a reflection screen that I use with my camera. I think..
              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

bass guitar

Comment

My last purchase were monitor and single monitor stand. I decided to buy 18.5-20 inches - budget and office segment. Due to the low price, small monitors are usually chosen by organizations for their employees, as well as buyers who are severely limited in funds or for some fundamental reasons prefer small monitors. Plus on review https://whatever-tech.com/best-single-monitor-stand-review/ I found cool monitor stand so decided to buy it too.
                  Last edited by ossorory; 07-22-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X