Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Last Purchase Thread

What was the last item you bought ?

I bought speakers for my computer that came with a subwoofer, but they can also be hooked up to my ipod and a Logitech over the head headset with a microphone.

A ticket to watch Men in Black 3. I already throwed it away.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

A packet of Maltesers, i cant afford anything else
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Ingredients for making queso dip ♥

Comment

Scroll Extreme Tablet PC last Friday, Two Terrabyte external hard drive yesterday, (bringing me up to eight and a half Terrabytes storage on my main PC), and a copy of 'Colosseum Live' on cd from Play.Com today.
          I also sent one of my laptops back to Toshiba today with a note telling them to shove it. So that was an unpurchase.

Comment

^8,5 Terrabytes !!! Can't imagine why anyone can need so much (without offending, but I have like a zillion travel pics -and vids stored on my laptop without coming even close to the need of 1 terra)? I guess it's because you're probably in the IT business as you have several laptops?
            Also strange Toshiba material wasn't good. I always thought there laptops were the best (and sony 2nd best, which why I've got myself one)? But my information is perhaps a bit old, I guess .

I bought a ticket for The Dictator. Go and see this with friends like I did, otherwise you won't have fun, I reckon !
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              Two Terrabyte external hard drive yesterday

uh =o my brothers usb hard drive and computer got screwed up a while ago. and now he always asks me to give him space from mine. i saw him using his one nonstop for a lot of hours. so no wonder why it died. i dont get how can people not notice that they dont have a cooling of their own... i always know when its time to turn it off. but maybe i only care this much about this becouse i touch my hdd once in a while when its active. um =o i mean.. i clean its top with my hand and check the temperature..

and caressing him like my pc, since i should be grateful to them :O but.. you shouldnt be reading this

Comment

@Waidman
                No, I work for the government and the money is shit, but I do have a sideline in video work and a few other things and I provide storage for people and believe me, the space is a major requirement.
                The Toshiba arrived with a battery that was FUBARR'd (Fucked Up Beyond Any Reasonable Repair), and refused to take, never mind HOLD, a charge. So back it went.
                I like Toshiba products but I have no patience for faulty goods. I never accept a reapir or a replacement, just a refund.
                @You
                I can't stress enough how important cooling is and you are right to make regular checks. You might want to think about installing a couple of extra internal fans.

Comment

@waidman
                  I downloaded 'The Dictator' last week and was forced to turn it off through boredom after about twenty minutes. I agree that if you go to see it at the cinema you should go with friends, that way you have someone to talk to while you ignore this overhyped piece of shit.

@Saeda
                  Cheese dip, now that sounds tasty!

@Snake
                  You did the right thing. I remember seeing the trailer for the original 'Men in Black' and thinking, I NEVER want to see this movie, so i didn't, nor the followup and I have no interest in this latest shit cashin.

Comment

My feeling about crap like 'The Dictator' is that if you download a movie for nothing, and you STILL feel ripped off, it was a BAD fucking movie!

Comment

^The original MIB was kind of cool. It was the sequels that were shit. And overall, MIB 3 is not as bad as MIB 2.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I have no idea what a terrabyte is. I have a Toshiba and something is wrong with a driver I think. When I was doing a test it would just refresh same thing happened on this board with writing a post but I think that happens to everyone. It is a very old lap top anyway, I'm glad it runs. Then I think I broke it more when I put itunes on it cuz I wanted to put my ipod on it but it wanted to wipe my entire ipod cuz it is synched to my pc library. I said No thanks.
                        I got a new cable box to match my HDtv and stopped and bought a shirt, a leopard print dress, and some tights.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                          I have no idea what a terrabyte is.

its a gigabyte x 1024
                          but i heard it was turned into just 1000 D:

Comment

Dang that's a lot. Thanks YOU. I don't know the tech terms.

My last purchase was a strawberries and creme frappacino and a caramel macchiato for my friend today.

Comment

i just acquired a brand new computerfor my room. karla
                              nc honeymoon suite

Comment

Working...
                              X