The dating thread ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    :O ja, ja, ja, ja ..... can't stop laughing.

But thinking it better, poor of those who have to wait forever.
    ^Well it's hard to give them any advice (for as I said, I'm not an expert), except for tuning in here and hoping to meet a Rammstein fan in the neighbourhood through this thread . Or sign in on a dating site, I'm sure there are good ones out there.

And for the rest, well, always wear pants, don't eat too much garlic,... the usual stuff, nothing to specific, all very obvious .
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I'm sure they'll love your advice and will come to this thread ASAP.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      And for the rest, well, always wear pants, don't eat too much garlic,... the usual stuff, nothing to specific, all very obvious .
      All very obvious

Comment

• Just remember Snake, we just had bad experiences and don't think all men are like that.

Comment

• Man, I totally forgot this thread existed XD !!! I'm becoming one of the ancient ones around here ...

I see some people that posted here got banned... Never knew that. I guess reasons why people are getting banned are classified?
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Yup, you are very old....

No, we don't post about it, but it's not classified. I banned her for spammer in July 2013.

Sometimes it would be better to remain silent, but in this case I don't think it matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Yup, you are very old....

No, we don't post about it, but it's not classified. I banned her for spammer in July 2013.

Sometimes it would be better to remain silent, but in this case I don't think it matters.
              Uhu, I guess that the most discreet and polite way to handle such things.

Wow, old indeed. It happens that I read some of my first posts and think "did I still write and think like that back than?" or "Why would I ever have put it like that?" etc.

People come and go around here... It's weird to look back and see which ones left us; even some of the most devoted ones . It's like some of us are from a generation long gone XD.
              Last edited by Waidmann; 10-26-2015, 11:18 PM.
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Feeling nostalgic, are we? Life happens to people sometimes.

Comment

• Yup, after a thousand posts They simply didn't come back, asome of them are between my FB friends and life smile them, so everything is OK.

Comment

• Yup, after a thousand posts They simply didn't come back, asome of them are between my FB friends and life smile them, so everything is OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      Feeling nostalgic, are we? Life happens to people sometimes.
                      Nostalgic in a way that it reminds me of how my life was, but not necessarily in a positive way. For example I could've used a dating thread back than, but not anymore now . Still, with some people over here I had great talks and discussions.
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• From the beginnings of this thread I miss Edelweiss and RBF, they left long ago.

Comment

• Just had fun reading this topic through again ; it never turned out like I expected, but seems like it was an interesting thing after all.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• In this forum, we only know how the threads start...

Comment

Working...
                            X