The dating thread ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^No it doesn't. Its perfect this way.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
      I hate to be judgemental, and the guy makes more $ than me but he is still pretty white trash.
      I always likened my life to Fiona and Shameless, except mine was a little better. I would so live in a council house in Woolwich if England would let me. I can only dream.
      Wow, What did i walk in on this thread.. ahaha

Anyways The real Question are you hot as fuck as Fiona :P lol.. love that show btw.. Hope you find you a Person to enjoy life with

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^No it doesn't. Its perfect this way.
        It's not. It wasn't created for miseries and suffering. It was supposed to be a funny place.....

No fun at all. (Are you happy with my sadness?)

Comment

^Yup, pretty much.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Last edited by Maya; 05-19-2012, 08:03 PM. Reason: WTF is my smiley????

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Bah. Forget It, this thread needs a change.
              For me this thread doesn't need any kind of limitation, as long as it's about dating . There can be bad stories, good ones, hell, why not even pick-up lines? I could you some because I'm running out of good material! Here some stuff that I used or once heard but didn't dare to use:

- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
              - Ask a woman for the time. "10:30? So today is May 19,2012, at 18:30 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you."
              - Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
              - I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

And the one that really worked a few times: "Crazy question: have you ever kissed a stranger?"
              -> if yes: "Well, what are you waiting for?"
              -> if no: 'bout time you tried something new?"
              The worst thing that ever happened with this one was just a flattered smile back !
              Last edited by Waidmann; 05-19-2012, 07:29 PM. Reason: misspelling
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Good God! Do you provide crackers with that cheese?

Comment

^You clearly tried out that pick up line only in optimal circunstances

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Or from a distance.

Comment

Jajajajajajaja

Great, of course no limitations as always. But if I can choose I prefer it this way.

But can't believe that works.... for laughing of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        There's the rub indeed. It becomes hard to tell who's under aged and who's not. I once even asked girls ID's to check it. it was at a dancing where a friend of mine and me were mistaken for security members. Looking as security members we suddenly took advantage of the case and asked the ID's some interesting girls, just for "checking". If we met someone with a respectable age, we went for it. It was a night to remember ...
                        That is good because girls lie about their age a lot. On the dating site I am on the men lie like crazy about their ages too.
                        I look 25 but I am 34 and in a serious situation I certainly will admit my age when asked. I am glad you had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                          Wow, What did i walk in on this thread.. ahaha

Anyways The real Question are you hot as fuck as Fiona :P lol.. love that show btw.. Hope you find you a Person to enjoy life with
                          I have a unique look, biologically I am half Japanese and half German, I was raised German and Irish. We should have a picture thread so we can put a face to a name.
                          Thank you for your kind comments. I think because I have standards which makes it hard. I like my guys to have a job and a 5 year plan if they have a crap job. I don't want a millionare. (I admit it I will take Til or RZK) just someone I don't have to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Jajajajajajaja

Great, of course no limitations as always. But if I can choose I prefer it this way.

But can't believe that works.... for laughing of course.
                            Sorry Maya ! I am not that depressive, only sometimes. Usually I am happy go lucky.

Comment

Usually I am happy go lucky.

=o..
                              what is that?

Comment

I have a unique look, biologically I am half Japanese and half German, I was raised German and Irish. We should have a picture thread so we can put a face to a name.
                                Thank you for your kind comments. I think because I have standards which makes it hard. I like my guys to have a job and a 5 year plan if they have a crap job. I don't want a millionare. (I admit it I will take Til or RZK) just someone I don't have to support.

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthread.php/1016-Picture-thread

Comment

Working...
                                X