No announcement yet.

The dating thread ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^You need to stop worrying so much about what others think about you, and worry more about using paragraphs when writing long posts.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post

there is this nice quote i got recently and quite resembles this and my thinking about this or how i should say D:

"Sometimes we put up walls...
      Not to keep people out,
      but to see who cares enough to knock them down..."

oh sorry for this long dumb post that isnt really related to anything here =o i got carried away or whatt. i just want everyone not to consider it a bother to be cared about... im sorrie
      @You you are amazing, if they don't want you as a friend, fuck them. They lose more than you.

Comment

Snake ~ He is, I think he hasa picture of what he wants in life and the only part left blank is the female who he will fill in with anyone. When I told him I was going to Rock On The Range he wanted me to drive 3 hours to get him and then drive the 10 hours to Ohio from his house. When I explained that is way too much driving in 1 night he said he will catch the bus. (He can't drive cuz of alcohol related driving incidents. He said he is getting his license back soon)
        ArtInHeaven~ I feel bad for him, from the way his Mom yelled at him when he is on the phone I can tell she is nuts too. Once I told an unstable guy nicely I wasn't interested he went psych assylum on me and verbally abused me for hours so I am hoping this guy won't flip out. I am going to re iterate friends only and he already said that would be good.
        You ~ it is hard to find good friends. I don't always initiate texts or phone calls only sometimes, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate someone it just means I think they are busy. I try to do something with my friends that live in town at least once a month and the ones that don't as often as I can.
        Maya ~ That's why I need dating help, I attract nutcases, they just come to me. They must think I am a psych nurse.

Comment

The question to ask yourself is has he or his mother or both ever been on the Jerry springer show.
          If not I imagine they will be soon.............

Comment

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Comment

I'll check in google later

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                The question to ask yourself is has he or his mother or both ever been on the Jerry springer show.
                If not I imagine they will be soon.............
                I hate to be judgemental, and the guy makes more $ than me but he is still pretty white trash.
                I always likened my life to Fiona and Shameless, except mine was a little better. I would so live in a council house in Woolwich if England would let me. I can only dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  That's why I need dating help, I attract nutcases, they just come to me. They must think I am a psych nurse.
                  I attract jailbait, that's not fun either . I have to let nice, often beautiful people down for perhaps something quite superficial as age. As a teacher in secondary school I can only date persons who've been graduated from secondary or who knows they might one day end up in my class someday.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Waidmann ~ If you did date one of them you could have a movie made about your life just like Mary Kay Laternau. (Sp) she even married the kid after serving her prison term and they are still married.

Comment

At my school we had a maths teacher called Mr Bloomer, (as an 11 yaer old I found that quite funny), and he was having an affair with a 15 year old girl in the school. Suddenly he was gone, and we never thought anything about the pervert till he suddenly reappeared when I was 14 calling himself Mr Robinson. So, the school had clearly condoned his behaviour, moved him on when the girls parents found out about this filthy bastard, and when they eventually married when she was 18, (he was about 48 by this time), allowed him back under a changed name!
                      Within 4 months he had a brain embolism and died a vegetable after a further 5 months. That was the only time in my life that I suspected there might actually be a god.
                      I hated the cunt from the day I met him, and his lust for young girls wasn't just focused on the 15 year old. I'm glad he died miserably.

Comment

A lot of older guys like younger girls and vice versa. Nowadays the teens dress like they are 20. My parents would have never let me out of the house like that.
                        I think if a guy or girl lusts after someone 30 years younger or more I find that pervy whether the other one is 18 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                          Nowadays the teens dress like they are 20.
                          There's the rub indeed. It becomes hard to tell who's under aged and who's not. I once even asked girls ID's to check it. it was at a dancing where a friend of mine and me were mistaken for security members. Looking as security members we suddenly took advantage of the case and asked the ID's some interesting girls, just for "checking". If we met someone with a respectable age, we went for it. It was a night to remember ...
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Good memories in this thread at least.

Comment

^Fuck the good memories. I want to read misery and suffering.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^Fuck the good memories. I want to read misery and suffering.
                                Bah. Forget It, this thread needs a change.

Comment

Working...
                                X