Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Hmm Good Experiences...
    I dated a Bosnian guy for about a year, we had our ups and downs and it was pretty good while it lasted but it ended cuz he decided he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. I lived in another city then, seems like a lifetime ago.
    So, not that bad.

Comment

There were ups and downs, over time I realised it is more about getting used to people's habits then picking at them.

Comment

It's hard to tell about good experiences since they are over now. Im mean you can have good memories about previous relations but in the end, all that matters now is that it's over. You can recall many good aspects but the break-up remains the most important part for your current life, I guess. I had my share of good experiences, but every good recollection automatically brings me to the memory why this good period really ended.

So let's hook some people up or share some fun stories ! I can't be the only one who went through the crazyest stuff! Eventually, we might even turn this into the "drunk stories thread".
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Maybe you should create that thread....

Comment

Well this went downhill fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              Well this went downhill fast.
              I thought it wouldn't start but didn't expect this. Maybe it should go on topic again, if that's possible.

Comment

Maybe everyone who views this thread should post a story or comment. I see a lot of views but not a lot of posts.

This is a story : On the way to my parents house Sunday I stop at the store. I run into a kid I went to school with. He looked like he had a hard life and I don't remember him, he recognises my face and asks what high school I went to and we graduated the same school. I figuire what's the harm in talking to this guy.
                We were supposed to hang out Sunday night, I don't get an answer. He left messages but my mobile doesn't work at my parent's house.
                When I am driving home Tuesday that's when I get the messages. He calls and I said I was on my way to work. So he asked when would I be home. I had told him I lived in Buffalo but he didn't get it. He asks "well can we hang out after work ?" I explained I was halfway home and had to work. He had thought I lived with my parents I guess.
                He calls me in the afternoon talks a bit then wants to call later. He calls later and then I realise he keeps asking me the same questions again and again. Finally I'm like I told u such and such already. He is like oh I meant it like this instead of that. Then he says he remembers me dating a guy who I don't remember and he remembers being in my bedroom in a trailer on Halstead road. At that point I realise he thinks I'm someone else. So I tell him I have never lived in a trailer and that wasnt me, he is like "oh I'm glad you aren't that girl" Then he tells me it is fate that we met, he always liked me in school, in so beautiful, other girls text him but he doesn't want them he wants me just tons of crap. Then he brags he makes 3,000 a month and how he has his own place and it is so nice (after I hear his Mom talking in the background and inquire who is at his house, he says he shares his place with her and she is never home)
                I am trying to keep an open mind for me he is so needy, asks like 6 times if he can call tomorrow or if I will call, after I answer each time, then says he just wants someone to cuddle and love him and who will love his daughter) I feel bad for him but don't want to get in a bad situation, I explained to him I don't rush into anything, I'm relaxed, I like to see how things go.

Comment

Update : This guy has been texting me since 4:29 am. Of course I didn't answer til 9am. He hasn't stopped texting me since. I'm about to twll him I have some work to do. I'll have to limit the conversation time.
                  That is why my dating life is hell this kind of stuff happens to me all the time.

Comment

^Or you could just be frontal and tell him that he is annoying you. Not only will him stop, but he will also respect you for being honest.

Of course, there's also a small chance that he goes mental and starts stalking you. And murder you, eventually.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

He is really sensitive. If I tell him he is annoying me he will probably have a mental breakdown and end up driving drunk again, he has no license.
                      Like yesterday he had told me was was across from his house and his phone died and he came home to get his charger and plug his phone in. Not even 5 minutes later he told me he was 20 minutes away and had gotten a ride half the way. I pointed out that didn't make sense, hs phone couldn't have charged in 5 minutes then he says "oh hold on let me look around, I don't even know where I am hahaha"
                      When I talk to him he always asks me if he said something wrong etc. When I said Bye to him on the phone he got upset and said he thought my bye was too formal. He is real insecure.
                      I already explained to him he doesn't know me and thought I was some other girl so he couldn't care about me already, he keeps saying he really cares about and always liked me in school. I explained I start as friends first.
                      I think has an idea of love in his head. He is really young for his age and needs people around him a lot. He is talking about his daugher to me and wants me to meet her. I tried to explain to him I usually don't meet the kids right away, the kids can get attached etc. He took it as I am mad he has a kid.
                      I am going to word it like I am not used to so much contact so quickly.
                      I haven't lived with anyone in so long or had to answer to anyone I am just not used to that much closeness.

Comment

^I think its he who's trying too hard and going way too fast. And this comming from a guy means quite a lot.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Get rid of him. If he has a mental breakdown then that's just too bad, he's not your responsibility. He's clearly unstable and you need him out of your life.

Comment

Also, I'm fairly sure this was not the way Maya saw this thread ending up.

Comment

Also, I'm fairly sure this was not the way Maya saw this thread ending up.
                              This forum always surprise me....

Nice to read you @AiH

Comment

Get rid of him. If he has a mental breakdown then that's just too bad, he's not your responsibility. He's clearly unstable and you need him out of your life.
                                eh...
                                from the description i can kindof imagine him like myself. but he is different. im not talking about relationships like that now but friendships =o since i only had/have/having one relationship with a girl ever and if she doesnt care enough of me i either cry in myself or try to act normally but still differently so she can see that something is wrong. soo well. talking about friendships, at the start i always cheer(or what word to use) in myself that i got a new friend, but since my experience is that people totally hate being cared about, maybe becouse they dont know what loneliness is and cant appretiate their friends, and consider you an annoyance if you are caring about them too much, i always try to keep everything in myself and not show to care too much about them until they show that they do unless i see that they dont mind if i do... but then i might start to care too much again and many people compared me to a stalker already. but if they just start to ignore me and dont even tell me that im annoying or that they dont care then i am usually mean to them then not talk to them until they show that i mean something for them. so i make them decide. if they leave me becouse of that then there is usually a heartache/pain that is likely to make me cry and never leave me completely. then i always(not just usually) try to get them back and act like nothing happened and that i was just in a bad mood and promise that i will never do it again. if they really care about me they will accept me back as a friend, if not, i ask myself why did they pretended to care before if now they not? why is it any different? or is it only becouse there was an argument and a bad moment? if thats the case were they ever real friends? why do they just throw people away like that? becouse of that, i always wondered if other people can/want to remember the good memories and try to get them back or im mentally retarded for wanting to get good friends back instead of just getting new ones and throwing them away like trash i dont need anymore.
                                so um yep. if they want me back it is just way better than it was before. we can most likely appretiate each other a lot more and the bond got stronger between us. we can also know now what not to do to the other one and not live through something like this again(if thats how to say :O). its like a level up in the relationship. and its like a test that can be passed by just showing the care to the other, and if passed both of us know that we want them and care about them and that we are going to be better and better friends over time. everyone just have to learn from their mistakes and accept that others can make mistakes too, even intentionally, and that they shouldnt overreact it. or if they do, they should do so to test the person.
                                there is this nice quote i got recently and quite resembles this and my thinking about this or how i should say D:

"Sometimes we put up walls...
                                Not to keep people out,
                                but to see who cares enough to knock them down..."

oh sorry for this long dumb post that isnt really related to anything here =o i got carried away or whatt. i just want everyone not to consider it a bother to be cared about... im sorrie

Comment

Working...
                                X