X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by You View Post
    =o..
    what is that?
    That means I am in a good mood most of the time.

Comment

Thanks. Now I hope everyone will use it . I will have to look for a good pic

Comment

w
        Waits for the first person to take the plung ahaha.. Maya think you volunteer since your the thread creator :P

Comment

^I agree. Show yourself, Maya ^^
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
            w

Waits for the first person to take the plung ahaha.. Maya think you volunteer since your the thread creator :P
            It was my idea though. I wasn't sure how shy people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
              Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
              It was my idea though. I wasn't sure how shy people are.
              She wanted to show herself, now she got her desired thread. Edelweiss "Aye aye aye ! My outfit is so cute!" Now you have the perfect excuse to show it to us.

I thought it was clear enough...
              Originally posted by Maya View Post
              For those who want to share their photos. Here it is...
              Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^I agree. Show yourself, Maya ^^
              @Snake I can't wait to see your awesome face.... you know patience is not one of my virtues... hurry up!!

Comment

Everyone has already seen me, but it could be nice to see other members!

I want to see Snake too. >
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Everyone has already seen me, but it could be nice to see other members!

I want to see Snake too. >
                  True... You should begin it then, you were the first.

Snake, Snake !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    She wanted to show herself, now she got her desired thread. Edelweiss "Aye aye aye ! My outfit is so cute!" Now you have the perfect excuse to show it to us.

I thought it was clear enough..
                    I just didn't want people bugging you about a picture if you aren't comfortable. Some people are shy, I wasn't sure if you were or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      I just didn't want people bugging you about a picture if you aren't comfortable. Some people are shy, I wasn't sure if you were or not.
                      Thanks. Not a problem, I won't post any of my pictures and Snake knows it, he was joking... xD
                      but I would love if he post one.

Comment

Well that is too bad ! I used to hate to post pics too.

Comment

Too bad? Not really. Be sure I won't be the only one.

Comment

Ja, too bad, I wanted to see your beautiful face ! Many people are shy or afraid they will be recognised. I used to be the same but with twitter and facebook the computer isn't as anonymous as it used to be. Another forum which no longer exists broke me out of my shell. If someone didn't post their pic within 3 months she would ban them. That got me to post a pic.
                            Last edited by Edelweiss; 05-22-2012, 06:12 PM. Reason: dang mobiles editing stuff incorrectly.

Comment

^What forum that was on, Edelweiss? Just out of healthy curiosity
                              Die Rammstein Akten.
                              The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                              http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

^Whatever the forum was, good thing it ended. Thats a stupid rule to have in a forum.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X