No announcement yet.

The "Happy Birthday" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never chained Snake. You misunderstood me, I always talked about Richard, it was you trying to find a way to have RZK for your birthday,

Comment

• Wow I have missed a great deal here by the look of it

Thanks for happy birthday wishes and I can honestly say that if RZK was chained to my bed I would NEVER EVER let him go, sorry EmeraldRose but he is definitely not for sharing

Maya that photo was amazing and I could just keep looking at it forever and imagining I am at the end of that kiss, I will never stop wanting him and I know that some day I will get my wish to meet him, maybe in twenty years when Rammstein are no longer and no one else would want him I may have a chance

And finally Snake how do we know you would be a toy boy as you have never disclosed your age, for all we know you could be a 70 year old granddad and on a different note I have just started Breaking Bad and all I can say is so far so good but maybe this should be carried on in another thread.

Thanks again for birthday wishes and I will now get back to my bed and see if my dreams come true.......
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• XD

I knew you would love it....

Lately Snake always ends being the main character in all conversations.

Comment

• Ah well...I tried. Hope your birthday was good RBF!

Comment

• "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Have we done something bad to deserve this nightmare?

Comment

• ^No, but I am evil, so I don't need a reason to punish you.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^You don't have the right to punish me, tough boy

Comment

• *gives Maya the Snake-Poking-Stick*

Here ya go! I think I had my turn yesterday

Comment

• ^Thanks, but it was enough, he shut his mouth. Keep it, I'm sure you'll need it.

Comment

• Happy birthday Ollie!!!

Comment

• Indeed! Happy Ollie Day!!!

I love that picture of him.

Comment

• Happy B-day, Ollie <3

Great pic.

Comment

• Happy birthday Doom!!!

Comment

• Happy Schneider Day!!!