No announcement yet.

The "Happy Birthday" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ She's going to chain Snake to her bed?

I meant I can still hope for Richard for my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      ^ She's going to chain Snake to her bed?

I meant I can still hope for Richard for my birthday.
      Not Snake, she will chain Richard, so you can't have RICHARD for your bithday.

Comment

Can't she chain Snake to her bed and I can have Richard? Or she can chain Richard to her bed for the next 9ish months and then I can have him? And she can still have Snake too...Then I'll give Richard back next January and we can keep switching.

EDIT: It's not as though he'll be touring or anything for awhile, so the timing is good.

Comment

^No, but he is working on the second album for his vanity project, that is ought to be announced this year. I nobody is chaining me anywhere.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Pssh. He can write music while chained to the bed. I'm sure he's plenty talented. And I'm sure RBF will still allow you internet access to vent your frustration with being chained next Richard.

Comment

^I'd rather be chained next to a crocodile than next to RZK
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Ok...but I don't know why you'd want to have a crocodile in between the two of you. Just don't make a mess of RBF's bed. Besides..it's only for a few months and then you can have the crocodile to yourself.

Comment

^I won't make a mess of anyones bed, because I'm not your boy toy.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^No, no, no. Snake you've got it all wrong. You're RBF's boy toy, not mine.

Comment

• ^I meant it in plural

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ I never said you were my boy toy. I've already got one. The only other one I'd be interested in is only available in dreams. So you're stuck with RBF, my friend.

And the crocodile. I mean...I guess you are​ a Snake, sooooo....

Comment

• ^True, but you did brought up my nickname on your own and without any outside suggestion.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yep...simply because I was talking about hope, and implying that talking about having hope would bring you running to crush it. Maya's the one who chained you to RBF's bed.

Comment

• ^Yeah, right. I'm gonna sleep now. Seya.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Night Snake! Post something good for me tomorrow on facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X