X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Happy Birthday" Thread

The name says it all.

Happy birthday, RICHARD BIGGEST FAN
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

You missed an S....

As I told you before Happy Birthday again.... don't be scared, not going to post a video

Comment

Happy birthday, hope it is one to remember!

Comment

Happy birthday RBF :]
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Already wished you all my best on Facebook but - happy birthday RBF! I hope you are having a good one. xx
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes, have had a great one with all the family

Love you all
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Have a drink!
              sigpic
              Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

Only one? More than one and of course well accompanied

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Only one? More than one and of course well accompanied
                  Yes definatly more than one and i was feeling the bad effects all day yesterday.

Who is next for a birthday, hope its not too far away as we now have this special thread
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Yes definatly more than one and i was feeling the bad effects all day yesterday.

Who is next for a birthday, hope its not too far away as we now have this special thread
                    Not me, Abendwind, Art in heaven.... and don't forget not everybody would tell us.

Comment

Even though she doesn't come here very often these days - happy birthday to Abendstern! : )
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        Even though she doesn't come here very often these days - happy birthday to Abendstern! : )
                        Yes a very happy Birthday, she may be here at sometime and will see our good wishes

Comment

Happy birthday Abendstern!!!
                          I hope everything is going for you as good as last time you posted here.

Comment

Belated birthday wishes to Abendstern
                            not 100% sure belated is a word.....
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

google translator understands it....

Comment

Working...
                              X