Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    @Art- I haven't read those, but I've read quite a few of the Xanth books. It's good therapy for when you're feeling pun-deprived...

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    @EmeraldRose
    I always Loved Piers Anthonys novels. My favorite set has to be the 'Battle circle' trilogy.
    I'm currently reading Stuart Macbride's latest called 'A song for the Dying'. I'm enjoying it so far.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I've been reading H.P. Lovecraft for a while now. Pretty good in excellent language btw (never really thought american literature could be so eloquent).

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Too many stuff to read.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Three books left in the Incarnations of Immortality. I've also just downloaded a new book written by someone on my other forum who is requesting reviews, if anyone is interested? Kindle version like $4. It's interesting so far, but I admit I am not far into it. A Bit Closer to Heaven

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^We bought for my mum The Devil's Star and Nemesis. She loves the 'Harry Hole' series.

And I'm reading again The hobbit, I don't know how many times I have read it. And after I'll read 'The dark elf' trilogy again, The wise men brought me 'The Icewind Dale' Trilogy so I want to read them again.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I am re-reading (I've lost track of the number) The Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony. Mostly to have a non-digital version in my hands at this point. All the other books I have are free digital versions. Nice to have to get started, but I can't/don't want to pay for the subsequent books.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    I'm currently reading Jo Nesbo's 'Harry hole' series of novels.

Leave a comment:

• jimmybrion99
    replied
    I am ridiculously excited about this book. The Song of Ice and Fire series is one of the finest fantasy series ever created.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    The last Sookie Stackhouse novel was the last one I read. Now I'm reading a book by Laurell Hamilton called Skin Trade. I forgot it though so Ill have to read something else until I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    It worth your time.... hurry up with that book then.

Leave a comment:

• grover
    replied
    So everyone says But I'm not quite finished with one of the Assassins Creed novelizations so I'll finish that before I'll start a new book

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^The books are fucking amazing. Still wrapped? Don't wait a minute, begin now!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• grover
    replied
    I think I'll be starting on the ASOIAF series from sunday when I'll be enjoying two weeks off on Sicily Got the complete box (5 books) for christmas and it's still wrapped up in cellofan :+ But with two weeks off I'm bound to have some time to catch up on my reading, I think

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^Do you like it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X