Guilty Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Pleasure

Cannibal_Wotsit was surprised that I could be a fan of Rammstein and also a fan of someone in a totaly different musical genre, (Mike Oldfield), but I like quite a few bands/artists that operate in a radically different spectrum from R+ and I'm fairly sure quite a few others on here do too. So, have you got a guilty pleasure?, (I mean musically you filthy bastards!), if so then spill the beans.

wow,does this count as a thread dedicated to moi?

but there is a section for other artists already.....sorry to burst your bubble
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Well yes there is another thread, but this was about bands that were totally different to R+.

And yes, you did inspire this thread.

Comment

haha, chuffed

I love Eminem...as far as music style goes, he's pretty different

Comment

I like Michael Jackson...does it count? LOL
          sigpic
          Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I always thought Michael Jackson was an amazingly talented guy who made some great music.

It's just a pity he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler.

Comment

^don't believe everything you hear :/

Comment

It's officially confirmed that Jackson was innocent. Even one of the kids confessed that they just made up the story to get money from him.
                The pity is that he died. He was indeed an amazing artist, one of my childhood's favourites.
                Life is drama... Drama is art.

Comment

I had to dance to thriller for an end-of-school concert....good times

Comment

I love Hurts. It's just so awesome! And I adore Adam Lambert... Can't wait for his new album :')

Last weekend we were blasting out Michael Jackson. Old music is the best thing in the world.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Stevie Wonders earlier stuff such as the album 'inervisions'.

Comment

I also think Jean Michel Jarre is a fucking musical genius!.

Comment

My father used to listen Jarre's music, still have all of his CDs.
                          To name more of my favourites, I love KoRn, Static-X, KISS, Eminem, Fat Joe, t.A.T.u. and a lot more... Even though Rammstein is like a holy grail to me, I listen to almost anything what fits my mood (except noisy stuff like dubstep, techno and dnb).
                          Life is drama... Drama is art.

Comment

I am beginning to love techno music, the most played song on my mp3 is zombie nation. thank you to whoever picked the shaun of the dead soundtrack XD

Comment

Moved this thread to the off topic section, since is not related to rammstein
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                              X