• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg...I love The Beatles!!!

Comment

Oh, me too and especially John Lennon.

Comment

@rammsteingirl527 and Saar Aren't they simply amazing? I always wonder if R+ draws any influnce from them.
        We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

They are absolutely amazing. A lot of bands were influenced by The Beatles.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
            It's officially confirmed that Jackson was innocent. Even one of the kids confessed that they just made up the story to get money from him.
            The pity is that he died. He was indeed an amazing artist, one of my childhood's favourites.
            Yes, exactly. Michael Jackson was a legend. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I think the father and son of a family fell out because the father lied about MJ abusing his kid. The son even said nothing ever happened. Anyways, someone killed themself.. don't know if it was the father or son.

What made him look even more guilty was the fact that he payed what the family wanted so they stopped pressing charges.

Anyways, my 'guilty' pleasures are Michael Jackson and Limp Bizkit.

Comment

I take it you can provide links to support the statements you have made, the declaration of fraud and the apparent suicide of one of those involved Etc? And the way MJ's love of children only ever extended to boys.

Comment

I am beginning to love techno music,

Comment

Die Prinzen, Michael Jackson and ABBA.

The whole MJ-issue doesn't bother me at all. The guy could make good music, now he can't anymore and that's a pity. If the guy did those other things that's another issue not related to the music. I like some music of Charles Manson although the person behind obviously doesn't gain much of my respect. In the ends it's just some electronic vibrations one happens to like.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I think Rammstein IS my guilty pleasure haha :P Besides Rammstein I have a very broad interest in music. Goes from Muse, Hurts and Editors to Rudimental, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic to Jack White, Kraftklub and the Prodigy :') I really enjoy almost everything actually. You should take a look at my spotify-playlists hahaha, just makes no sense at all :')
                    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

Originally posted by grover View Post
                      I think Rammstein IS my guilty pleasure haha :P Besides Rammstein I have a very broad interest in music. Goes from Muse, Hurts and Editors to Rudimental, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic to Jack White, Kraftklub and the Prodigy :') I really enjoy almost everything actually. You should take a look at my spotify-playlists hahaha, just makes no sense at all :')
                      You know, many of those names you gave are playing at Werchter festival this year. As you're from "boring Holland" (where if I may ask? I'm from Bruges, Belgium), you might consider to stop by at the belgian festival.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I KNOW! Werchter was really high on my wishlist but unfortunately, no one wanted to go camping with me for four days hahaha :P The line-up is pretty awesome so I'm kinda bummed by the fact that I won't be going. Combitickets are sold out by now too I saw.. Ah, actually the story of my life, no-one wants to join me to concerts most of the time haha, my friends and I don't really have the same taste in music :P (or they just don't like my company hahahaha :P )

I'm from around Rotterdam by the way, the Belgian border is a short 30min drive
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

Working...
                        X