No announcement yet.

Guilty Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen this thread and had to add that i love Adam Ant for my sins. Its the men in make up it does it for me everytime lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by -Zwitter View Post
      I love Hurts. It's just so awesome!
      OMG. Someone else on this forum who loves Hurts. My day has been made.

Anyway, it's hard to answer this question because generally speaking, I don't feel guilty about liking the music I like. It's mine and mine only, and I really don't care what people have to say about it.

Now, if we were to talk about some of the things I USED to like, that's a different story entirely...

Comment

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
        Now, if we were to talk about some of the things I USED to like, that's a different story entirely...
        Why? We are changing all the time, we discover new things continuosly, each time is different... for me is the same story

Comment

Yeah, I know. I also have the understanding that back then, I was just scratching the surface of what modern music entalied. (I was a somewhat sheltered child growing up.) It's just that I can't help but look back now at some of the things I listened to and think, "Really? What made you think this was actually good?" I don't know, it's just one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
            Yeah, I know. I also have the understanding that back then, I was just scratching the surface of what modern music entalied. (I was a somewhat sheltered child growing up.) It's just that I can't help but look back now at some of the things I listened to and think, "Really? What made you think this was actually good?" I don't know, it's just one of those things.
            But sure, you remember the lyrics and sometines sing .......

Comment

...Maybe, depending on what it is. Some songs are like, "OMG, reminds me of high school" and I'll surprise myself by singing along to every word. Other times, I'm just like, "Oh God please no. D:"

Comment

I am a punk glam goth new romantic so you guessed it my future baby daddy is Boy George. I love Culture Club and so wanna see them in concert again. ( it is funny Boy George said lil goth girls always like him)
                I love Erasure, Visage, hair metal, punk and so much more.
                I am seeing Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson this weekend.

Comment

They are reforming for a tour (Culture Club), but BG is still waiting for a visa as he's currently banned from entering America after having been imprisoned for holding a 'guest' captive in a hotel room.
                  I liked culture Club but i always thought BG was a tosser.

Comment

He is still banned ? That is awful ! It wasn't his coke on the computer desk ! LOL That Danish dude stole from Georgie and Georgie whooped his ass. Georgie might be effeminate but he is fighting Irish all the way. LOL
                    I love myself some Boy George, I was always jealous he got with Kirk Brandon.
                    I saw him over a year ago with Mark Ronson at the Roundhouse in London. I so need to get back to London.

Comment

I find myself liking `Someone that i used to know` by i think its Goyte, i dont know if anyone has heard it ? Totally not what i would normally listen too
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Haven't heard of them, but I like Visage and Erasure both from UK. My English friend asked me why I like all the flamboyant Englishmen.

Comment

We pretty much only play oldies and contemporary pop songs on the radio at my work. There's this one with the words "What have you done today to make you feel proud" and I'm always ashamed that it does inspire me :P

Comment

My other favorite band is The Beatles and I REALLLLLLLY love me some Paul McCartney. (I was lucky to see him in NYC.) I also think Transformers dubstep is amazingly epic.
                            We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

Originally posted by firefightingamerikan View Post
                              My other favorite band is The Beatles and I REALLLLLLLY love me some Paul McCartney. (I was lucky to see him in NYC.) I also think Transformers dubstep is amazingly epic.
                              I also love Paul McCartney, i could not believe it when i heard that he had his 70th birthday a few days ago, just goes to prove that age is no barrier. I just hope our Rammstein can continue into there 70s

Comment

Besides Rammstein I have a very wide interest in music and I do love classical music too. It makes me relax.

I like Hurts, System of A Down, Linkin Park, Chuck Ragan, The Gaslight Anthem and far many others to mention.

Comment

Working...
                                X