• Nothing, it's a nervous thing.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Fucking nerves....

Are you OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
          Time to go take an exam. Yaaaaay.

On a positive note, I only have ONE final for Finals Week. SO DAMN HAPPY. <3
          Too late to say good luck so will just say i hope it went well
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            Argh, muscle spasms in my back, twitching like a ferret.
            I used to get that when i was nervous, my leg muscles used to twitch like hell!!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Whats on my mind sounds trivial to everyone else but just got soaked through to my skin walking home from work, its pissing it down and sooooo windy

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Good luck!!!

Tomorrow me, and on saturday other.
                Good luck tomorrow Maya, you did tell me a week or so ago and i has forgotten, my mind is all over the place at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Whats on my mind sounds trivial to everyone else but just got soaked through to my skin walking home from work, its pissing it down and sooooo windy
                  Ahaha, same happened to me today. Didn't stay inside for any longer than one hour at a time today, from 8am till 4:20pm.

Maya, I'm ok. The only bonus with the nervous thing is that I end up with completely fucked up hormones and actually feel really happy. So I can deal with it

Comment

• Ah i have company, i thought i was here all alone !!

So its been pissing it down in Wales as well, snow is forcast for London at the weekend so expect we will get it in the south soon.

Comment

• Nah, you're not alone but I'm leaving soon

Yup, whether has been shit but strangely enough I like it. Prefer rain to snow.

Comment

• Really!!! I will miss you when you go as all alone on a forum is scary!!

Comment

• Hopefully someone else will come online soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Good luck tomorrow Maya, you did tell me a week or so ago and i has forgotten, my mind is all over the place at the moment.
                            I never thought you would remember.

But you never forget my fridays ^^

Comment

• I'm really nervous..... :S

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                I never thought you would remember.

But you never forget my fridays ^^
                                Thats true i suppose but your Friday`s have been discussed more than your exams

Dont be nervous, i am sure you will do brilliant, you are cleverer than you give yourself credit for

Comment

Working...
                                X