• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that's me...
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Are you sure?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Well if it isn't then my head is in a worse state than I thought....

Comment

• Still no baby due date tomorrow, my poor daughter getting really fed up now ...
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Poor girl, must be sick of waiting :/

Comment

• Yeah she is, the worst thing is she could still have to wait another two weeks before they will induce her. I am predicting she will come on Friday, dont know why just have a feeling
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                ^ If you were the person I think you were, I've accepted it.
                That was me yes. : )

RBF - I'm so happy for you and your daughter! Babies are a wonderful thing. : ) Hopefully everything will go well!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks, yeah really exciting for me but to be honest i did not expect to be a grand mum at such an early age, dont care though as i can enjoy them for longer lol!!

Comment

• Hopefully it will be out before they need to induce her!

I have a German assessment tomorrow.....slightly panicking as it could affect my final grade.

Comment

• Yeah hope so...

I am sure you will do fine, we all have faith in you, all you can do is your best after all

Comment

• Received my order from EMP today, i am well pleased with it, got Links 234 hoodie, Reise Riese tee shirt and a Slayer tee shirt for my brother for Christmas

Comment

• Fingers crossed then

I bloody hope I do well, excuse me if I start speaking it on here

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Received my order from EMP today, i am well pleased with it, got Links 234 hoodie, Reise Riese tee shirt and a Slayer tee shirt for my brother for Christmas

EMP? Is that a website?

Gotta love a bit of Slayer

Comment

• I'm sad because I was going to order a t-shirt from rammsteinshop but it's not there anymore. But I'm also VERY happy because today I found out that In Flames is throwing a concert in the city next to me!!! Definitely going.

CW - good luck for tomorrow! : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yeah its a mail order website, its the best its all Rock, Metal stuff, clothes, music, loads of goth stuff that is just what i love.
                                You should look it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X