No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have tockets for Saturday, unfortunately I can't go before. I'm very excited too.

Comment

• ^Enjoy! Hope they won't overdue like they did with the majority of the newer Marvell movies (especially with the humour...), and the Avengers-cycle remains unharmed.

Game Of Thrones is what I'm most thrilled about!!!
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        Game Of Thrones is what I'm most thrilled about!!!
        It started of great, but this week I wont wait up for it, I'll just watch the new episode over breakfast.

Comment

• ^Yeah, I get that, I never do actually. I can wait until the next evening; at least there's that discipline still
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Hi guys! It’s been ages. How’s everyone doing these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
              Hi guys! It’s been ages. How’s everyone doing these days?
              Fine, generally. Enjoying life and travelling, And you. You've also been absent from FB? Hope work isn't getting to you. It seems likely Rammstein are coming to your part of the world next year. Will you be going?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Fine, generally. Enjoying life and travelling, And you. You've also been absent from FB? Hope work isn't getting to you. It seems likely Rammstein are coming to your part of the world next year. Will you be going?
                Yeah I kind of dropped out of Facebook. I still check out stuff people post but haven’t really put anything on in awhile. I’m on reddit most of the time these days, but don’t post a lot there either.

Work and life are definitely always there so time to do other stuff gets difficult.

I really really really hope hope to go see them! I’d love it if they come here again but I might have to see if I can save up to travel.

I just realized i really really missed talking to you guys and couldn’t remember how long it’d been since I said hi

Comment

• ^Hi, great to hear you're back

Doing great. Marriage preparing and stuff. Working a lot less that before, which is a good thing. Still fulltime, but last year I really went on the edge of reason and health. Enjoying life quite a bit

No Rammstein for me unfortunately this year (didn't get through during the selling), but they are often in Belgium, so fortunately they'll pass by without a doubt.
                  I hope you will all see them! Enjoy these days of excitement for the new album!
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    ^Hi, great to hear you're back
                    No Rammstein for me unfortunately this year (didn't get through during the selling), but they are often in Belgium, so fortunately they'll pass by without a doubt.
                    I hope you will all see them! Enjoy these days of excitement for the new album!
                    You could try to win tickets when The Big Matchstick comes to Belgium?

When is the wedding, you know we all expect to get an invite ;-)

Comment

• ^Man, I missed this, although I was only 4 km away from it!!! I had to work until 16h30 in Brussels South, and trafic was hell, I would have never made it.

Hehe, This weekend we will decide upon the date
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• my next shopping time

Comment

• work lately

Comment

• Well a lot of things at the same time. Thinking maybe to change work as I am not happy at my current job now, also would like to put my real estate for sale in Athens and need to have vacation in August but didn't decide where yet.
                            Last edited by The Rose; 07-19-2019, 03:10 PM. Reason: sales link deleted

Comment

• If you're looking for somewhere to spend your vacation you could always come to England. We have such a beautiful country and I understand it's a popular point of call for Russian assassins.

Comment

• There was a Jehova's Witnesses convention in Utrecht, last week. Imagine the looks I got, walking into a restautant with quite a lot af them sitting there and I was wearing a R+ t-shirt, the one with the scull in front and Rammstein written on the back

Comment

Working...
                                X