No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an apprentice, currently working on deck/on the bridge. I enjoy hearing the stories of the people who have worked at sea for the last 20 years during the coffee breaks, they have some good and funny stories to tell.I haven't had much time on shore (15 minutes since july), but hopefully i'll get the chance after the storm.

Comment

• Till has made the artwork for Fallen Heroes upcoming single:

https://www.facebook.com/FallenHeroe...type=3&theater

Comment

• ^Definetly not the greatest piece of art I ever saw, but I kind of like this one.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          ^Definetly not the greatest piece of art I ever saw, but I kind of like this one.
          No, I must admit I like him better as a poet and lyricist than a sculptor. Had there been any other name on his art-projects they wouldn't have stood much of a chance ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            No, I must admit I like him better as a poet and lyricist than a sculptor. Had there been any other name on his art-projects they wouldn't have stood much of a chance ;-)
            Of course I prefer him as a poet and lyricist as well . But indeed, the fact that Till made it will make it sell way better.
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• This time I like it, it wouldn't work as an sculpture, but as a cover it works.

Comment

• Let's wish the Americans good luck with their Election! We are keeping you in mind EmeraldRose. Whatever choice they make, I hope they are confident about it.

That being said, I am happy this election thing finally is over. I mean it has only been bothering the entire world for one and a half year now . I am also happy this entire forum stayed free of any election and "Pokemon: Go!" related news while the entire rest of the internet was. Wait...shit...now I mentioned it.....

Comment

• ^Good post
                  Why can't they have 3-4 weeks election campaigns like here ;-)

Comment

• From now on, I will refer to that nation as "trumpland", and I will do with with non-capital "t".
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I hate politics, I couldn't believe it and I have no words to describe this last year in Spain.

Comment

• In a historical perspective this doesn't seem like the worst thing ever. The USA managed about 100 years ago to survive with president Harding and Coolidge. I'm not a Trump fan but those two make him look like quite the professional and adequate man for the job.

And in all fairness, I don't think this will change too much. Anyhow, for the sake of Chrisss Nofff, I shall stop typing .
                        Last edited by Waidmann; 11-11-2016, 02:55 PM.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Even to Snake ! Where is the big guy anyway? Haven't seen him around for a while!
                              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Thank you.

I think Snake is taking some time off. We wrote together a year ago, and he said he were getting tired and would roll back his participation in the forum a bit, but still keep an eye on the site so it wouldn't die the way other fan-sites had. I think we'll see him back with the new DVD and CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X