Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Nop, Its just my night.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• OK so what happens on a Monday night then or am i just being nosey?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Everything happens Monday night
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Monday nights sound fun.....
          Really cannot be fucked to work today. I have a horrible feeling that we're putting up Christmas decorations :/
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Every night is good for dating, but if i could choose i love thursdays

The portuguese i knew were like me, they didn't mind the day of the week.... jejejejeje

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              I have a horrible feeling that we're putting up Christmas decorations :/
              So late?
              Here Christmas lights were switched on yesterday and this year is later than others.

Comment

• ^No, we started a display a couple of weeks ago.
                Most of them had already been put up during the week so I avoided it

Comment

• In that case, you should be happy.

Comment

• ^So, how was your date?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• My date?

Comment

• ^Yeah. Was it good?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• My date? Not good. Much, much, much better than good ^^

Comment

I have a horrible feeling that we're putting up Christmas decorations :/
                            We 'officially' put those up today since it's exactly 4 weeks to Christmas. God this year has gone by so fast.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Finished early, going to watch my best mate perform a dance routine
                              Avoided decorations, just had to wrap up empty boxes to look like presents.

Comment

Finished early, going to watch my best mate perform a dance routine
                                Avoided decorations, just had to wrap up empty boxes to look like presents.
                                Hope you enjoy!!!

Do you hate Christmas?

Comment

Working...
                                X