Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^richard biggest fan
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• She's going to London the day before

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Yeah thats right 02 24th and Birmingham 25th, cant go to both, shame its not a week apart
      Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Why not?
      Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      No money and no time usual problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^But are you going to the concert too?
        Can you change your ticket to 02 London ?
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Nop. But I might arrange for you to be able to attend Birmingham too.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Nop. But I might arrange for you to be able to attend Birmingham too.
            That would be totally awesome but not possible for me as the next day i have to work and also on Sunday 26th i have to work. It would be a dream come true to see them twice but out of my reach i think
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Ok then. At first I was planning to go see them both to London and Birmigham, but half of my crew could not afford both gigs. So we decided Birmingham, since it would be easier to reserve tickets.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Ok then. At first I was planning to go see them both to London and Birmigham, but half of my crew could not afford both gigs. So we decided Birmingham, since it would be easier to reserve tickets.
                Of course, i understand easier for you all.
                Goodnight and speak soon xx

Comment

• ^Ok. Sweet dreams with me.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Of course i am SBF xx

Comment

^Ok then. At first I was planning to go see them both to London and Birmigham, but half of my crew could not afford both gigs..
                      You're coming with a crew..... Are they sociopaths to?
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Busy busy busy busy here at work today no time for anything.............

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          You're coming with a crew..... Are they sociopaths to?
                          One of them is completely insane, as far as Rammstein goes.

@RBF

Did you dream with me?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Yes i did, shall i be explicit!!

Difficult to get you off my mind, dont even know your name or is it a secret

Comment

• ^It is a secret. But you can call me MaurĂ­cio Fagundes.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ah Mauricio now i can call out your name in my sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X