No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you will go at the beginning of the tour, and will come back when it ends.

We are going to miss you a lot.

Comment

^Thats nice to know. But the feeling won't be the same in other places ^^
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^Thats nice to know. But the feeling won't be the same in other places ^^
        Why not???? I think that a lot of people will miss you, maybe some will be "relieved"... but miss your posts.

Interesting conversation two nights ago, when i went to bed they were 27 comments, next time I went there 17x.

Comment

^Are you refering to that epic shit in the Donaukinder page?
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yes, 173 comments now.... buf

Comment

^Yeah. That guy even figured out who I was. But I didn't understood why Barbara wanted him to "suck her clitoris".

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Well, in Spain men use "a similar expresion" and depending the context the meaning is very different. Less women use the counterpart but it´s not common.
                So when I read it, I understood that it wasn´t literal ...

First time I read one of your comments there, after reading you here, I smile because I thought ¿Snake?
                Last edited by Maya; 09-30-2011, 01:39 AM. Reason: :P Avoiding problems

Comment

^Because I've been entrusted with admin previledges around here, I feel I have to tone it down a bit. Otherwise, there would be an eternal flamewar in this place. Or even worse, nobody would want to be here.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yes it surprised me your comment, but now you have read it so I changed it a little.
                    Maybe for others without google translator, doesn´t mean nothing.

Comment

If you change yours to S************ or Barbara´s comment, non subscribers will never know. It was just an explanation, not a flamewar.

Comment

^no I am confused :S

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

ein???? ¿? You didn´t understood me???? ja,ja,ja What have you understand????

Comment

^The only thing I understood is that, for some reason, you edited a message because of me.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^Because I've been entrusted with admin previledges around here, I feel I have to tone it down a bit. Otherwise, there would be an eternal flamewar in this place. Or even worse, nobody would want to be here.
                              I understood that you think the language or the content of my post wasn´t OK. So I change it a little, so nobody could misunderstand it. If my language wasn´t ok, neither yours... You are an admin so I suggest to change yours.

So now I don´t know, if I didn´t understand or were you.

Any case, it´s funny.....

Comment

^But I wasn't suggesting that you edtied anything! I was just explaining to you why my behavior around here is more serious than in facebook or other foruns. I was not asking you or anyone to edit anything!!

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X