Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's great! I love reading posts like these. I'm glad you too finally met and had fun together.

    Comment


    • Yes, we certainly did ! Great day with a good friend! But indeed we walked a lot and back home I was very tired as well XD.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

      Comment


      • I'm watching the last stage af the Vuelta, and wish I could be in Madrid tonight, and pay tribute to Contador and maybe later have a drink with Maya. But that is not happening, at least not tonight

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Rose View Post
          I'm watching the last stage af the Vuelta, and wish I could be in Madrid tonight, and pay tribute to Contador and maybe later have a drink with Maya. But that is not happening, at least not tonight
          It would be great maybe in the future We could meet

          Comment


          • I never saw Madrid before!
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

            Comment


            • *peeks into the thread*

              Everything looks all different. How long has it been since I was in here? Anyway, hi guys! Iíve missed all of you and really shouldíve come back in here ages ago. Howís everybody doing?

              Also I actually remembered my password. Kinda surprised myself...time to change that thing.

              Comment


              • Hi EmeraldRose, nice to see you back, we missed you. Doing fine, did you hear the new Eisbrecher CD, Sturmfahrt?

                Comment


                • Oh yes. I had it as soon as it was humanly possible for me to get it! It is amazing as usual

                  Comment


                  • Yes, pretty good. And once again they're on tour, but not in Copenhagen

                    Comment


                    • Oh, and am I the only one who feels jetlagged now DST is over?

                      Comment


                      • Ours is this coming weekend, but Iím sure Iíll have the same feeling next Monday

                        Comment


                        • Look who has come to visit!!!! Great to see you again. How are you doing?

                          For me is worse this mad weather.

                          Comment


                          • EmeraldRose! Great to see you again. I'll stop here more frequently as well from now on.

                            Eisbrecher's not stopping here either :/ . They never have actually. Still mad they cancelled last year without even addressing the fans and/or giving a reason (just the festival told us, without saying why).
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Look who has come to visit!!!! Great to see you again. How are you doing?

                              For me is worse this mad weather.
                              Iím doing pretty good. Sort of just realized I couldnít remember how long itís been since I was in here last so I figured that must mean itís time to come back

                              Iíd gotten pretty stuck in lots of work stress for the past year and a half or so and basically quit having an online presence. Or really any sort of stress relief beyond a few PS games Iíve played like a million times thru. I think I need to come back though. I miss having you guys to talk to all the time.

                              Good to to see everyone is basically still here though. Any new regulars to the group?

                              Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              EmeraldRose! Great to see you again. I'll stop here more frequently as well from now on.

                              Eisbrecher's not stopping here either :/ . They never have actually. Still mad they cancelled last year without even addressing the fans and/or giving a reason (just the festival told us, without saying why).
                              I have this wish that someday I will get to see them. And R+ again. I know itís probably not going to happen but I can still wish.

                              Need some more new music though.
                              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-01-2017, 04:20 PM. Reason: Tally talky talky

                              Comment


                              • Welcome back, ER. Always great to have you around.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

                                - Raymond M. Smullyan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X