No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly me, inteligence is not my second name.

Going right off the subject but it has been on my mind, has anyone ever listened to Swedish band "In Flames", my son has lent me some CDs and been listening to them all morning before work, very impressed.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Silly me, inteligence is not my second name.
      .... why not? ....¿?

Noooo.

Comment

• I did not go to college or university, left school at 16 and went straight out to work. I sometimes wish i had had a better education rather than get myself pregnant at 18 and again at 20. But having said that i do not regret having my two lovely kids one bit
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I assume you got some nasty strecht-marks at an eraly age, then
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Being silly and had left school at 16 are different things... I know people with degrees that.... buf

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^I assume you got some nasty strecht-marks at an eraly age, then
              nasty strecht-marks?

Ya te vale...

Not always...

Comment

• Believe it or not Snake i have noooo stretch marks, i am one of the lucky ones, always been skinny and not put on a lot of weight when pregnant, .I also took loads of exercise when pregnant which also helps.

I also know people with degrees, one of them had a degree in law and now works at doing peoples gardens lol!!

Comment

• I want to meet you Snake you make me laugh and remind me of a Portuguese (did i spell that right) boyfriend i once had, he was very fiery like you

Comment

• ^Ironically, I got banned from herzeleid.com exactly for doing this kind of jokes...
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• OK so maybe those people at herzeleid do not have a sense of humour, i can laugh at myself

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Silly me, inteligence is not my second name.

Going right off the subject but it has been on my mind, has anyone ever listened to Swedish band "In Flames", my son has lent me some CDs and been listening to them all morning before work, very impressed.
                        But there A is the best grade right? Here A, B & C aren't so good.

In Flames - I love them. I'm pissed off because they are throwing a concert here but I can't go.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Ah that is a shame, i had not heard them until today, my son is well into them and has been to see them twice before. There is so much undiscovered music out there that i am missing out on.

Comment

• Gah, I am sick of seeing "service temporarily unavailable" pop up :/
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• @abendwind, have you had the results back yet?
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• @cannibal_wotsit
                                Ah you keep getting that "service temporarily unavailabe" i thoght it was just me at work again grrrrrrrrrrr...

Comment

Working...
                                X