No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I don't recall too much of the actual incident, but luckily it's the only thing that doesn't seem to come back. It was all over the news in Belgium, allthough not many people died in it (a total catastrophe seemed to be avoided). But I do see myself as a very lucky person. And to be honest, that's all I looked up about it, I didn't want to read the papers etc. about it. Something inside me doesn't want to know too much of what happened that day. Ignorance is strength, I finally get it, 1984!
    Very weird for the people around me too. It seems in the entire week after, my entire personality was quite different. Strange shit !

Thx again for the comforting words, brothers and sisters !
    Last edited by Waidmann; 05-05-2015, 12:20 AM. Reason: I don't want to generalize. Generalizations are all stupid!
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Wow. That...could have been so much worse and we never would have known. :O

I'm really really glad you are ok, and that your concussion seems to be on the mend!

Comment

• Not many people survive train-crashes... if you really were in one of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by Montségur View Post
          Not many people survive train-crashes... if you really were in one of course...
          Are you trying on purpose to make yourself disliked. If so you're doing a very good job.

If Waidmann says he were in a train-accident, then he was. And yes, most people do survive train accidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            Are you trying on purpose to make yourself disliked. If so you're doing a very good job.

If Waidmann says he were in a train-accident, then he was. And yes, most people do survive train accidents.
            Most people even survive plane crashes: http://www.cracked.com/article_19698...e-survive.html

@Montségur, if you came here expecting to raise hell, bear in mind that this forum as been vaccined against trolls. Troll shennanigans will only make us ignore you, or play along with you.
            Last edited by Snake; 05-05-2015, 05:18 PM.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ x2. i invite you all to ignore than post.

Comment

• I was going to say something but I can't remember. I think my brain has shut off due to end of school.

But yay! End of school! I go tonight after work and Thursday after work for my last 6 hours at my internship, then last seminar Thursday afterwards....and then 11 days until graduation!

Next week will be the first week in 8 months of only 40 hours of work. And I don't have to switch back to 5 day work weeks until June 1st, so 3 weeks of 3 day weekends! :O

Not sure what I'm going to do with all this time suddenly on my hands...

Comment

• On at least one of your extra weekend days take yourself somewhere nice to eat drink or shop. Treat yourself for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    On at least one of your extra weekend days take yourself somewhere nice to eat drink or shop. Treat yourself for once.
                    That is a good idea! Maybe I will go spend some time in one of the coffee shops with a good book

Comment

• It's a very good idea! I think you could do with - and deserve - some me-time. Take it, and enjoy it

Comment

• @ ER I'm sure you'll find a way to spend all that time .....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          No, that's not at all what I'm trying! I want to be on a forum without tensions and weird folk. That's why I said what I said, because I just don't believe the guy! He sounds like someone who tries to make a hero out of himself. I've been around on forums and I've created a 6th sense for people who are full of crap.
                          Many of you say it out loud here if they don't like something, so I did as well. Not trying to troll here, on the contrary: I pointed my finger at someone who could ruin a nice place like this. All I want to do is help.

Comment

• Ok Montségur I think you need to stop now. You say you've been around a lot of forums, did you get thrown out of most of them? It's true that we say when we don't like something but we do not make personal attacks on members.
                            Jesus, and I thought I was a bit of a cunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Montségur View Post
                              No, that's not at all what I'm trying! I want to be on a forum without tensions and weird folk. That's why I said what I said, because I just don't believe the guy! He sounds like someone who tries to make a hero out of himself. I've been around on forums and I've created a 6th sense for people who are full of crap.
                              Many of you say it out loud here if they don't like something, so I did as well. Not trying to troll here, on the contrary: I pointed my finger at someone who could ruin a nice place like this. All I want to do is help.
                              And I have developed a 6th sense to detect trolls. Feel free to try to provoke us, but if you really want a good place to piss off peopel, you should try the herzeleid forums instead.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I don't think coming onto a forum and getting mad because the name you wanted was already taken by an active member and then proceeding to try to discredit that member to their friends is really the best way to introduce yourself. We get it. You didn't get your first choice of nickname for an online community. Big deal. It happens. Especially when you come onto a Rammstein forum and want to use a Rammstein-inspired name.

Really? You didn't think it'd be taken already on a site that's been around years?

Trolling is one thing. We have a Snake. Have you seen him? You should follow him around and take some lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X