Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I Don't buy clothes without trying them on first.
    I do that all the time, even in shops. Yesterday I bought a new pair of pants, same brand, model, and size as the ones I was wearing, so I thought I would be safe. But no: They must have changed the size-chart, because I couldn't even get the zipper up and had to go back to the shop today and get a larger size. Fortunately the shop is just around the corner from where I live, but still. Anyway, now I have a new pair of army-pant that I don't have to be afraid will completely disintegrate next time I wash them.

But more important: How are you all doing this Saturday evening/Sunday morning, I'm enjoying a nice large Feuer+Wasser vodka, it IS quite good and well worth the the high cost. Lots of taste so you don't just gulp it down (ER if you're wondering, it's 1.30AM here).

Comment

• ^It's funny because you can get two different pairs of the same size and they are different.

I'm having an orange Trina xD your vodka sounds great, Same hour here

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        If everyone here are in their thirties perhaps forties or younger and I'm around Till's age, that makes me the oldest here. But I'm young at heart
        Young at heart is good! And yes, still a couple years of my 30's left.

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        I do that all the time, even in shops. Yesterday I bought a new pair of pants, same brand, model, and size as the ones I was wearing, so I thought I would be safe. But no: They must have changed the size-chart, because I couldn't even get the zipper up and had to go back to the shop today and get a larger size. Fortunately the shop is just around the corner from where I live, but still. Anyway, now I have a new pair of army-pant that I don't have to be afraid will completely disintegrate next time I wash them.

But more important: How are you all doing this Saturday evening/Sunday morning, I'm enjoying a nice large Feuer+Wasser vodka, it IS quite good and well worth the the high cost. Lots of taste so you don't just gulp it down (ER if you're wondering, it's 1.30AM here).
        Six hours ahead of me then, and you are indeed up late. Glad you are enjoying the vodka

Originally posted by Maya View Post
        ^It's funny because you can get two different pairs of the same size and they are different.

I'm having an orange Trina xD your vodka sounds great, Same hour here
        I hate shopping. I wish it was easier to tell clothing sizes online because it is much easier than going to the store

I'm drinking earl grey with honey tonight. And hopefully finishing up the research once the kids are in bed in an hour or so. Plus replaying Fallout New Vegas, since I reinstalled it today...something to be said for shooting mutant ants until their heads explode...

Comment

• ^So, how is the research?
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^So, how is the research?
            I have switched to different library databases to try and flesh out the articles. Only two more that look useful so far today, and I'm hoping that I haven't found everything yet. It may be enough, but I'd rather err on the safe side and have more resources than I need than not enough. A couple more hours tonight and then however much time I can get the laptop tomorrow, and I think that may have to do it.

Then I just have to put this vague idea into lots of words.

Comment

• ^I think you have more than a vague idea, and I meant it when I wrote I would like to hear more when you're done

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                How are you all doing this Saturday evening/Sunday morning, I'm enjoying a nice large Feuer+Wasser vodka, it IS quite good and well worth the the high cost. Lots of taste so you don't just gulp it down (ER if you're wondering, it's 1.30AM here).
                As usual: going out till very late on saturday, so I basically miss the entire sunday morning. That's quite on purpose, because I don't really like sundays (so dull!). Hmmm... Maybe I'll buy that vodka one day .
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I went food shopping today, and in a minute I'm going beer shopping. That's my Rock n Roll lifestyle for you!

Comment

• A black day for Spain and Germany. My condolences to friends and families of flight 4U9525 victims.

Comment

• ^Agree, very sad day.

Comment

• ^ Among those killed, some were young students going on a trip abroad. In addition their teachers died.

My condolences go to the families, friends and other people who knew those who died.

Comment

• Such an awful tragedy.

Comment

• Ok. I've got to concentrate on getting this exam done so I can write my paper. No more Facebook. No more other stuff. Just lots of very loud Asche zu Asche over and over. I can do this.

Comment

• xD

You can do it, good luck !!!!

Comment

• ^ Just need my kids to leave me alone for the rest of the night. Or at least for a few minutes at a time. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X