No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. so, are you saying that's what you would use?

Comment

• That guy is an idiot. No matter how many times he says 'don't try this at home' some other idiot will do it.

Comment

• Maybe it won't be shared with the wrong people

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Wow. so, are you saying that's what you would use?
          I would, but I don't have access to liquid nitrogen.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I would like to see that. xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Maybe it won't be shared with the wrong people
              You think

Originally posted by Snake View Post
              I would, but I don't have access to liquid nitrogen.
              Come to Copenhagen, I know someone with access . . . . but if he'll grant access for something this stupid is another matter

Comment

• ^He should, it would be amazing to see that video.

Comment

• I thought this was funny. If Rammstein did code.

http://i.imgur.com/l7aWcEX.png

Comment

• ^ That was good! :-D

Nice grin for the end of my day...I wonder if Rammstein has any code to make Minecraft less annoying?

Comment

• ^^ Nice

Comment

• Just heard from my dad. His cancer has come back. He and my mom are on their way up here to Mayo Clinic to see if he needs a bone marrow transplant. Not even a year in remission... :-(

Comment

• Oh ER, I'm so very sorry to hear that :'-(

Comment

• I'm really sorry too

Comment

• You know, I suppose I should've prepared myself that this could happen. But we were just down there and he's doing great! Feels good, looks healthy....but his bloodwork came back strange while we were there. Platelets at zero. :O And even getting units of platelets wasn't changing it. His doctor called him yesterday with the results of the latest bloodwork rather than waiting until his appointment next week. And now he is on his way up to Rochester to the Mayo Clinic for an appointment today.

At least I know they will take good care of him, and if he needs a marrow donor, chances are good that I will match or one of my brothers.

I just...I thought it was something I could put away, you know? He's my dad. He's the strongest guy I know.

Comment

• Ok. Enough of that. I'm not going to cry anymore on here, you guys don't even know me. But thanks for the chance to vent. Can't do it at home...

So, I am really hoping the Emigrate album hasn't been pushed back, but it looks like it has. This makes me sad. I wanted it closer to my birthday. Grr. It's done isn't it? Why push it back further?

Comment

Working...
                                X