No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^jajajajajajajajajaja. No surprises, I expected something like that.

Comment

• ^You know, the new FIFA is a real improvement. Most of the unlogic bizare things are out + Belgium is quite a good team now !
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Those are still not enough good reasons , but congrats xD

Comment

• Stopping by again.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^Awesome. Maybe you could use your German skills to help out on the German section of Affenknecht?
          If my help would still be needed I guess I could give it a try. Thing is I'm really busy these days as you may have noticed since I haven't been so active here.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Welcome back, hope to see you soon.

Comment

• Happy Saturday morning everybody!

Comment

• ^Thank you. And to you too

Comment

• Now I have to say happy day

Comment

• Its official I HATE MY JOB having said that I am lucky to have one so not going to moan too much, the worst thing about it is we are 100% busier so not so much time to spend here then again I suppose I am not paid to post on a Rammstein forum so better get on with some work bye for now
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Being busy is better than bored, but I have to say I Miss you a lot

Comment

• I don't think so there any spam people, I just found this forum and this is my 5th post in your thread and I met to many people they are neat and clean and they didn't do any thing like spam.

I personally think that this is going on well. . . . .
                        Last edited by richared; 11-07-2013, 08:52 AM.
                        I've always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike.

Comment

• Errm... What?

Comment

• The author Tom Clancy has passed away aged 66.
                            A prolific writer of military fiction, Tom had also lent his name to over 40 video games since 1998.

Mr. Clancy’s books were successfully transformed into blockbuster Hollywood films, including “Patriot Games,” “The Hunt for Red October“ and “Clear and Present Danger.”His next book, “Command Authority,” is planned for publication on Dec. 3.

Mr. Clancy was an insurance salesman when he sold his first novel, “The Hunt for Red October,” to the Naval Institute Press for only $5,000.

Tom Clancy’s 'The Division' is due out on next-gen consoles next year.

Rest in peace sir.

Comment

• Rest in peace.

Comment

• Rest in peace. He was a great author.

Comment

Working...
                                X