Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    I will breath, I will eat, I will piss, shit, and certainly jerk off as well. But I won't celebrate christmas.
    So you'll survive. Glad to read it

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      I have a picture in my mind he he he
      This time i think we share the same image

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        This time i think we share the same image
        We have the same mind i think
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

We have the same mind i think
          That comment......

Comment

• ^Both of you do PM me a lot, so yeah, I agree, you have the same mind.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It is raining again here in Worthing for the fourth consecutive evening, we are told we could get hurricane winds overnight so if i am not here tomorrow you will know i have been blown away
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^Both of you do PM me a lot, so yeah, I agree, you have the same mind.
                Same content? (the PMs)

Comment

^Both of you do PM me a lot, so yeah, I agree, you have the same mind.
                  And what sort of mind would that be then lol?

Comment

• ^No. But the quantity of PMs is almost the same.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

It is raining again here in Worthing for the fourth consecutive evening, we are told we could get hurricane winds overnight so if i am not here tomorrow you will know i have been blown away
                      You will be here .... or maybe not, with that plans, you won't come.

Comment

^No. But the quantity of PMs is almost the same.
                        For you, same meaning?

Comment

And what sort of mind would that be then lol?
                          I don't know if i want to read the answer. jajajajajajajajajajaja

Comment

• Me neither he he he he

Comment

For you, same meaning?
                              Same meaning no.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

You will be here .... or maybe not, with that plans, you won't come.
                                My sister will not stay late so should be here at sometime but do not know for sure !!

Comment

Working...
                                X