Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love my professor for Band Administration He makes having an 8 am class so much more bearable. <3

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Snake View Post
      Holy fucking shit! They are inviting me to one of their exclusive shows in late october!!

      This is most likely a mistake... they are ought to contact External about this, not me :S
      gah, I would kill for that! be optimistic, maybe both of you are invited, like Maya said
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

      Comment


      • Speaking of which, I wish they'd announce North American dates already.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
          Speaking of which, I wish they'd announce North American dates already.
          Hope Spanish dates before....

          Comment


          • It looks like both of us are invited, but neither of us as yet received a ticket.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

            - Raymond M. Smullyan

            Comment


            • ^Done.

              Don't congratulate us yet. External probably is not going, and I didn't received any ticket yet. Lets wait and see.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

              - Raymond M. Smullyan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Done.

                Don't congratulate us yet. External probably is not going, and I didn't received any ticket yet. Lets wait and see.
                Better now.

                Not going to wait, the other are details. If you are invited youīd go.

                Es cojonudo!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Snake, you have surprised me, not answering Donaukinder post "The machinery of RAMMSTEIN Live is hauling across the whole of Europe, starting 6 November 2011 ......"

                  Are we out of Europe???? Not yet.... I think

                  I donīt have your familiarity, so I wrote something similar but at the end hadnīt post it

                  Comment


                  • ^When did they post that?
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

                    - Raymond M. Smullyan

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^When did they post that?
                      They post "Use your imagination and tell us: how do you imagine the cover of the new R+ album?" yesterday with a VW photo

                      And after between the comments:
                      "As already announced: RAMMSTEIN have assembled a retrospective of their most significant songs: "Made In Germany 1995 – 2011"! The machinery of RAMMSTEIN Live is hauling across the whole of Europe, starting 6 November 2011 and bringing the essence of 16 years to the stage. With a completely new show, RAMMSTEIN at its best!

                      Parallel to the tour, "Made In Germany 1995 – 2011" will be released – 20 RAMMSTEIN original bests, including one new track, as well as the entire video catalog for the first time on CD/DVD!



                      The whole R-History on one, simple cover."

                      ... You lost the opportunity....

                      Comment


                      • ^I think the part of "whole of europe" was just to create hype. Don't raise your hopes.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

                        - Raymond M. Smullyan

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          ^I think the part of "whole of europe" was just to create hype. Don't raise your hopes.
                          Thatīs why I say; "Are we out of Europe?"

                          I lost them weeks ago... I think that next dates will be for America. I insist because just donīt want to believe it, but I know that Iīll have to travel if I want to go to a MIG gig.

                          Comment


                          • On a slightly different note, two years ago tomorrow I sufferred a personal tragedy that brought my world crashing down in a way I never expected and I kind of gave up caring about life and my health in general. Among other problems. I've put on weight, and when I recently weighed my self I found that I had gone from an average 13 stone 7-10 pounds to a greatly depressing 17 stone 5 pounds. Now I know this isn't overweight on the proportions of the average American, but it's still really reall bad. However, its been two weeks since I weighed myself and as of this afternoon I am now down to 16 stone 6 pounds!
                            I still have a good way to go but I just wanted to say this has cheered me up no fucking end. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it's just that my shadow has been blocking it for some time.

                            Comment


                            • ^Congratulations. Keep working towards loosing the rest. But keep in mind that the more you get close to your ideal weight, the harder it is to lose the rest of it. And don't go on any hollywood diet or miracle substance, because they don't do any good.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

                              - Raymond M. Smullyan

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                On a slightly different note, two years ago tomorrow I sufferred a personal tragedy that brought my world crashing down in a way I never expected and I kind of gave up caring about life and my health in general. Among other problems. I've put on weight, and when I recently weighed my self I found that I had gone from an average 13 stone 7-10 pounds to a greatly depressing 17 stone 5 pounds. Now I know this isn't overweight on the proportions of the average American, but it's still really reall bad. However, its been two weeks since I weighed myself and as of this afternoon I am now down to 16 stone 6 pounds!
                                I still have a good way to go but I just wanted to say this has cheered me up no fucking end. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it's just that my shadow has been blocking it for some time.
                                Good for you, and congratulations!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X