Fun Every where :-) quote must read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Every where :-) quote must read!

Post funny quotes you found on this or any other forum I'll start with a few:

-“Head, meet mr. Keyboard. Mr. Keyboard, meet my head. …ow.” – The K/Potassium

-“P: Oh no, I poked my eye out with my tongue!” -Unknown

- N00b: "Hi Potty!" Potassium: "Call me that again and I'll decapitate you. It's K, goddammit!" (Potassium is a girl)

- “I could be posting right now, but I am not.” “Hate to disappoint you, chief, but you just did.” “That’s gold. Pure f*ckin’ gold.” –Marcos, The K and Tears of a Madman

-“Like I said, you're contradicting yourself, so stop talking before the hole you dig reaches the Earth's core and kills us all with a massive volcano.” – BlaRo

- “This guy is clearly off his self-righteous rocker and a few sandwiches, a basket, and a whole army of ants short of a picnic.” – Blind_Io

-“Remove head from rectum before speaking. Until then STFU.” – Blind_Io

-“OK, wait for it...here it comes ...... brace yourself.... this is it........ BARF!!” –Epp B

And one of my favorites ever, from a member profile:

"Location: I do not need a location, for I am the Mother Fucker of the universe."
    Argumentative Essay

A Girl Checks Her Weight = 58kg .
    Removes Sandal = 56.
    Then Dupatta = 52
    Now Coins Finished.......
    Oil Furnace Replacement

Comment

"Masturbation is cheap, clean, convenient, and free of any possibility of wrongdoing — and you don’t have to go home in the cold. But it’s lonely."

Robert A. Heinlein
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Heinleins book 'Glory Road' is one of my best loved books of all time, but it doesn't hold a candle to masturbation.

Comment

I wouldn't describe masturbation as clean.... :P

Comment

Depends where you're pointing it.

Comment

Working...
            X