X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Sionis View Post
      Snake, I love Batman, and cannot wait for the movie to be released next year. Good choice of movie for a start.

The only movie, other then The Dark Knight Rises, that I feel I really need to see is 13 Flowers of Nanjing. But that has a lot to do with being a big fan of Christian Bale's work.
      YES. This post. <3

Comment

Looks like the bat is going to be broken

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

oooooops, a powerful image.

Comment

This is worth solely for the presence of Chuck Norris, Van Damme and Arnie
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

*FAP FAP FAP* THE FIRST OFICIAL TRAILER! *FAP FAP FAP*

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I've been trying to avoid it, but I've found it in an unexpected place. Nobody have posted it, so, here it is....

For me, the question is: Will he destroy the essence of another book?

Comment

I don't know if I can even bear to watch The Hobbit after the pig's ear they made of Lord of the Rings. I don't think they (the actors) had even read the books and the same is probably true of this. It will indeed be another great work destroyed. Hollywood *spits*
                  Last edited by Seven; 01-17-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                    I don't know if I can even bear to watch The Hobbit after the pig's ear they made of Lord of the Rings. I don't think they (the actors) had even read the books and the same is probably true of this. It will indeed be another great work destroyed. Hollywood *spits*
                    So you've got my same problem. Each time I mention it, everybody looks at me with weird faces. Almost everybody love the Lord of the Ring's movies...

Comment

^You said it right. Almost everybody. I also don't like it. I only saw the first movie once, and it was already too much for me.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Three in the same place... Big record

Comment

It annoys me that these are such great novels and I wonder if these script writers even read them or just the blurb on the outside. Why not stick to the actual story? They just make shit up and ruined the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
                            It annoys me that these are such great novels and I wonder if these script writers even read them or just the blurb on the outside. Why not stick to the actual story? They just make shit up and ruined the story.
                            I'm afraid they did, but I can't understand how they could wrote that big crap... only big battles, where's the story? They killed the character's essence...

Comment

I live about ten minutes walk from Tolkiens birthplace and Sarehole Mill where he set middle earth. They have a tolkien weekend there every year. It used to be a few hundred people would attend over the weekend, but now since those fucking films, thousands of sad lonely twats dressed up wearing stupid clothes and stick on fucking ears invade the place.

I never liked the books but I respect the fact that they are seen as great works, and were never aimed at scum like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                I live about ten minutes walk from Tolkiens birthplace and Sarehole Mill where he set middle earth. They have a tolkien weekend there every year. It used to be a few hundred people would attend over the weekend, but now since those fucking films, thousands of sad lonely twats dressed up wearing stupid clothes and stick on fucking ears invade the place.

I never liked the books but I respect the fact that they are seen as great works, and were never aimed at scum like them.
                                :S
                                I'm sorry. I read an article about it and maybe watch a TV program too. Surely, that's one of the reasons. Publicity all over the world.

I love the books, two weeks ago i read he was candidate for Nobel prize on 1961.

Comment

Working...
                                X